i have so many things to tell and ask:

Best answers
1)what will be the charecters in esf 1.3
2)i dont know what happening when im playing whif goku after trans ssj theres warp kamehameha and when i come near some enemy and shoot my hp not hurt i can shoot the kamehameha thery close to him he bolw up and me stay alive not hurted
is this like warp kamehameha in budokai?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the characters in esf 1.3:
goku-ssj-ssj2-ssj3
vegeta-ssj-ssj2-and i think majin ssj(not really sure)
gohan-ssj-ssj2(not sure if theres mystic or not...)
trunks-ssj-ussj-ssj2 not sure about ssj2
frieza-all his forms 1-3
buu-up to kid buu
cell-up to perfect cell of course
krillin-mystic krillin (just a name for his trans)
they say android 18 will be added probably a mystic trans like krillin will go with her
tien will be added with a mystic transformation(all the humans have it)
hope i didnt miss any...

as for the warp kamehameha its not just with the kamehameha wave that you can teleport and still be able to charge a beam its a special ability goku has a ssj you can teleport and charge beams at the same time

Best answers
The warp-kame you say is that while charging a beam you can teleport. Other ppl cant do this. Teleportng after the beam is fired is not possible, though.

Best answers
i know that i meant that ican teleport near some on bolow him and my hp doesnt hurt

Best answers
Well, there's possibly ways to do that, if your quick enough, you can pull off a generic beam if your powerlevel was to surpass the opposition. If not, a half charged Kamehameha, or a torpedo. It's all about reflex, nothing's impossible in this game. The character's speeds are unlimited, it's you that determines how fast paced everything is.

*To completely answer your question, though. Yeah, it's possible. But it takes practice and patience.

Best answers
Another cool thing is to hold space or whatever you have assigned to jump. This means you will fly away and when you release it the enemy will die. This can come in very handy if you pretend to be a n00b, stare at the floor with a beam, and when someone tries to melee you, do this trick and BAM! Although this can backfire and cause you to be SBCed but meh.

Best answers
Y isnt any one talking about capton ginu i no hes going to be in but not 18 or tein.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son Gokou said:
The character's speeds are unlimited
They are not unlimited... every character has a maximum speed.
Speed does not increase with your powerlevel.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien if the fan modellers/animators make it for us. Its gonna be a fan character, the ESF Team is not making Tien.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posted by navanax: They are not unlimited... every character has a maximum speed.
Speed does not increase with your powerlevel.

he doesnt mean that you can move as fast as you want he means you can make the game as fast paced as possible which is limitless and the characters in this game arent holding you back from that just because theyre slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom