feelings

• wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea would be everyone vs. the strong enemy. Each person would fight against the totally strong enemy.

there would be a list of enemies one person can choose

vegeta
frieza
cell
buu

each of these characters marked a place in the series. now the everybody would then fight against either one of these guys. whoever is the strong enemy will have a popup list of these four characters (more could be added, im actually wanting to put brolly, janemba, all those movie characters but of course it would be rejected) where the person who will be the strong enemy can choose. those four characters would be exempted from being chosen from the good side.

Now the PL of the good team would be determined by whoever the strong enemy is. for instance, if the strong enemy is vegeta, everybody will be on starting PL. if frieza, up to the first transformation. cell would be up to 2nd transformation, buu would go up to final transformations.

whoever kills the strong character will be able to become the new strong person. the strong person has to kill everyone.

comments?

Best answers
Some how I dont think this mode will be introduce into esf

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm...I'm not sure if I understand it 100%, The basic premise is good but some of the finer details at the end are unclear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea ROCKS!!

It's like a hunting mod for UT, one person vs the rest of the server, but the one guy has loads more health and ammo and causes much more damage, i think it was called Fox & Hounds.

I reckon the hunter should get triple powerlevel and 1.5x Speed, with 200 more HP.

The only thing is that the sticky explicitly states that there will be no way of changing PL except working for it, so I don't know if this falls under that term.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your not getting it here its a gamemode the bots with fight but they wont follow a storyline or anything

i like the idea if it was up to me id definitely put it in

but theres somethings i didnt understand, is it just one person thats the bad guy? and why not have the bad guys pl up really high like vegeta would have 1.5 mil
frieza 1.3mil buu 2mil basically frieza would be far weaker than vegeta so i said that pretty low and im averaging the trans pl out so that they both have 500,000 to trans but buu has one million

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one person is the bad guy.. depending on how many people are on the server would determine the bad guy's PL

also i'm trying to do the PLs for the good guys based on the sagas... saiyan saga, no one really transformed, so every good guy would start with starting PLs. the bad guy for the saiyan saga would be vegeta

for the frieza saga, PL only enough for the first transformation. once again the bad guy's PL would be deteremined by how many good guys are there.

cell saga, there would be PL enough for at least two transformations.

buu, enough PL for the final transformations for everyone

also, each bad character would be in their last form, so frieza in form 4, perfect cell, kid buu, etc

also for this mode, the good guys CANNOT choose vegeta, frieza, cell, or buu. those characters will only be chosen as the enemies. ONE bad guy vs everyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one person on the evil,, everyone else on the good. i guess it could be first come first serve.. the first person to join the evil team would be the one against everyone.. just kill him and you can be the one on the evil team

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is something that has been suggested a thousand times. The only thing different in your suggestion is the name. Please try to use the search button next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom