Transformation Energy

Best answers
I noticed in the DBZ series, the higher the transformation, the more energy it eats up. For example in the Buu Saga where Goten and Trunks want Goku to demostrate the Super Saiyan 3 Technique. Goku transformed and he was tired out by the large amount of energy its needed.

So I suggest in the game, even when you are using goku, you reached 1,750,000PL, able to go SSJ. But that will eat up MORE KI ENERGY every single seconds instead of it is now. Until like when you are getting stronger every moment, for example after Goku reach 3,000,000PL , when he goes SSJ, it will it up *less energy* Until it reaches 5,000,000PL(he mastered that transformation where he can transform in a second) It will eat up incredibly little PL. So in the ESF game, when more transformation will be added like SSJ2 an SSJ3, it will eat up lots of KI energy when you just surpasses your current form. Until you get more PL and mastered that form, it will eat up your PL incredibly little. This will really balance up the game instead of seeing people learnt that transformation and already looks like he already mastered it. When you mean mastered that transformation, it means you can stay in that form for quite sometime. So it will be better if it starts at eating lots of PL until you mastered it and you will be able to stay on that form longer.

That is what I notice in most of the DBZ series. :smile:

Best answers
Liked that idea, specially because I most of the time do not trans until I have enough PL to Perfect transform... Unlike those bastards who trans as soon as they can giving me more PL when I kill them :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think one of the moderators mentioned something about this in the descend transformation thread. It was about Goku in ssj3 form using up a lot of ki to maintain his level and therefore it is wise to descend in certain situations. I'm not 100% sure but i think the team is already implementing this idea.

Best answers
Yeah SonicBoyster was talking about higher transformations eating up more energy.
I hope it works how DracoHeart has said.
Then Saiyan's can have their high Speed and Powerlevel increases, but at the cost of them burning more energy up than other races :)
Which adds a bit more meaning to gaining more PL ingame.
10/10

Best answers
Good idea indeed... it will b even balanced, since the situation improoves every time... good on ya ;)

Best answers
Not only in super saiyan 3 form eating up lots of energy. Same goes to SSJ. Eats up a lot of energy until you mastered it or half mastered

Best answers
Good idea I like it. Might need to tweak the numbers alittle but the idea is solid.

Best answers
I knew this was a good idea. :] Remember, this transformation energy eating is only for the saiyan race. Is the team looking to this idea? This idea is a (5/5) :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl You can't rate your own idea as 5/5 that wouldn't make any sense!
I'll do it for you (5/5) :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
No one really cares about this idea. I guess other people sure wants the saiyans to have unrealism. You want realism, read the first post. Now this is one of the most serious idea I have posted that really needs to be considered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because the team haven't posted anything, doesn't mean they don't like it as I mentioned earlier, I read somewhere that they are already considering this idea. Chances are they already have decided on including it.

Best answers
Well their idea is abit different from mine. I think the topic isn't fancy enough to attract people.

Best answers
ok, about burning energy, are u talkin about when ur transformed, it eats away at ur ki even if ur standing still and higher the transformation, the faster ur ki gets eaten, or are you saying when ur transformed, you dont have as much ki to put into attacks so you need to recharge more often, cause I reckon the last ones a good idea but if its the easting ki one... i dunno :s

Best answers
WRONG, the first post explains everything. But i will try to explain one more time.

You are playing as GOKU. Starts with 700,000PL. You finally reached 1,750,000PL.
Able to transform into SSJ. You transform straight away sucessfully. It eats 500PL per second even if you are doing nothing. You still continue to play and attack apponent. Finally in normal form, you reached PL of 3,000,0000. You go SSJ once again. It eats 350PL per second instead of 500PL. Finally, you reached 5,000,000PL in normal form. masterd SSJ form. You trans once again. It eats 50PL per second. Finally you reached 8,500,000PL able to go SSJ2. You go SSJ2. It eats 10,000PL per second. You finally reached 11,000,000PL eats 5,000PL per second. You finally reached 15,000,000PL. Mastered SSJ2 form. Eats 1500PL per second. You finally reached 20,000,000PL in normal form. Able to go SSJ3. You go SSJ3. Eats 35,000PL per second. You finally reached 23,000,000 eats 25,000PL per second. You finally reach 26,000,000PL in normal form. Mastered SSJ3. SSJ3 now eats 10,000PL per second. You will still be able to charge beams or charge your PL back. But since it start eating your PL now, you will have to watch your PL closely. If you are doing nothing, it WILL STLL burn your PL. But when you are doing nothing, you can keep charging your PL. Btw SSJ2 and SSJ3 form turbo and charging aura, there should be some lightning effects, the sparks.

Understand? This only applies to the characters from the Saiyan race. This is just a brief explanation. But I hope the ESF team will consider this and balance it out using my way.

BTW,
EATING KI = BURNING KI
BURNING KI = EATING KI

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't that sound a bit too much? basically a newly transformed ssj3 won't be able to do anything more than a ki blob before having to descend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlikely, a ki blob from a strong person to another strong person is pretty average damage, and even to a weak person it would never be an instant kill.

Best answers
but, if we say that the damage you can make with it is like really high... think of the numbers of PL, and then say that anotherone just has started, man I have played with players that had a diffrance in pl with 30 mil and I could even use advance melee, and one ki blob killed me... soo that is kinda "wrong" too say that the thiong would just be a hmm stupid thing, I am all for the idea, even if I would like too have none pl decrece when you have masterd it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good to me :yes:

An example from the show is Gohan turning SSJ in the Time Chamber and only being able to hold it for a few minutes before fainting.

As I see it there are four styles of transforming, i'll use Goku as an example:

First state: The longest trans, lightning shoots down from the sky and rocks fly about. The wav is from the Frieza battle.

Second state: A little shorter, this is just Goku with the rocks and the big aura, and a shockwave.

Third State: Much shorter, just a shockwave and a 'YA!' and you're done.

Fourth state: Takes 0.1 second, 'Perfect Transformation' no animation, sounds or anything.

So: for any form, the first state would have a heavy ki drain, the second would have a medium, the third would have a small ki drain and the perfect transformation wouldn't have any, right? That's my interpretation of what you meant, but I could be wrong.

Best answers
very wrong. He said that until you master it you can stay in it with out penelaty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom