WIll this work?

Best answers
Will this work if I have cs1.5 (retail i bought it) i wanna try it but if it needs steam...

Best answers
You need to have half-life with steam installed for you to play esf. If you dont have steam, then use the game at your own risk. Plus you will be able to play on LAN only.

Best answers
yes it will work. i had cs retail, if you download steam, just enter the cs cd key, and you can get all the games except for cs:cz and cs:s
and make sure you play half-life atleast once on steam before installing ESF

Best answers
THe thing is i wanna just play it on lan with bots and not download steam. that possible?

Best answers
well.. you can get the WON version... they make work, but not as well as steam. if there's any problem's with WON, the esf team isn' gonna fix it, since they're working to optimize ESF with steam.

Best answers
So you need steam to play lan so that means the game will start with out steam or not.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to play offline with steam, just disconnect your internet and Steam will ask you on start up... if you want to play offline.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need steam to play period. with out steam you cant play lan or online. WON has died it doesnt work anymore. no steam=no play

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont nead steam but if you play a LAN game on WON you get a hell lot more bugs then you get on steam

Best answers
Ok I have steam and download the 1.2 and 1.2.1 last night and i installed steam last night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually have both.. steam on my laptop, on my desktop has WON

WON works fine with 1.2.1, but you can't play online. you DONT need steam necessarily to play. Steam is needed for online playing, but if you just want to play with yourself, go use WON

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom