question on 1.3

Best answers
i did not know where to post this so i'll post it in newbie central...

as this is a question about ginyu in 1.3... what skills will he have and when can we expect a release date.

also, is the 1.3 a secret or something because i have not seen any info on it... or what it will contain. must we find out for our selves when it comes out?

will there be any new combos, transforms, models (like perf frieza and cell). like what new chars/skills are coming in 1.3 and beyond.

- any info or linkage to info will be greatly appreciated ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
i did not know where to post this so i'll post it in newbie central...

as this is a question about ginyu in 1.3... what skills will he have and when can we expect a release date.

also, is the 1.3 a secret or something because i have not seen any info on it... or what it will contain. must we find out for our selves when it comes out?

will there be any new combos, transforms, models (like perf frieza and cell). like what new chars/skills are coming in 1.3 and beyond.

- any info or linkage to info will be greatly appreciated ;)
Beta 1.3 will contain more transformations (further levels), hence this also calls for new models that come with the newer transformed levels. As for Ginyu's attacks, this is still under development. As soon as we complete something worthy of public posting, we'll have something up on our main page or the POTW.

We're not hiding anything from you, keep checking our website - hopefully we should have something new up soon. :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
when can we expect a release date.
The team will absolutely under no circumstance give out a release date unless they're absolutely sure they can meet it. In other weeds, they usually announce it about a week before.

It's done when it's done.

Best answers
all the buttons on the front page dont work... i hit gallery and nothing there. but it says in news post they re-added gallery and potw on wednsday, but i dont see either :\

Best answers
oh ya i just thought u guys may wanted to know that if you go on steam browse games 3rd party programs and look at esf... there is no preview picture... you guys could update it and notify steam.

just thought u should know :p

Best answers
um i have a question will brolly be put in the game... because goku does fight brolly before the cell episodes... i just got the brolly episode on vcr jap version dubbed. the planet that king ki lives on is not destroyed... and could the map "the new planet vegeta" be added in this sense? or the old one...

:p

Best answers
Movie characters aren't gonna be used on ESF dood.. sorry to burst your bubble... but a planet vegeta would be a cool. the rugged land of where the saiya-jin, and the other half, the technologially advanced land of the tsufru-jin.. or however you spell it..

Best answers
only people on the esf team that are working on the mod please answer my questions, not some random dude thats not working on the mod.

as these questions are directed at them not players,
thanks.

Best answers
Well he is correct I've seen it in many post so you just have to dload a model of brolli.

Best answers
dl a model? um no... if u use models other then the defaults then your aim gets screwed up and u cant disc certain models as it flys by them. i know this because me and friends experimented with diff models like ssj4 and others.

plus i wasnt talking about a model, i was talking about the one and only broly character. the legendary super saiyan jin. since there will be a ssj3 goku. (so i've heard through rumors)

so please answer the questions esf team and get some rumor control up in here. :p

Best answers
Characters from the movie or from GT wil NOT be concluded in ESF....

You're begging for an answer from one of the team members right?
here ya go: Satisfied?

Incase you've missed it here is a quote from harSens:

Move/GT Content
Character ideas and attack ideas from the movies and from GT will more than likely be ignored by the team. ESF is a dbz mod, not a GT mod, not a dbz movie mod, its based on plain old dbz. If you need movie content and gt stuff that badly your free to make your own mod or go somewhere else.

One other thing, use the edit button instead of creating a whole new post (Its called double/triple posting and its not allowed).

Best answers
VuLLs said:
dl a model? um no... if u use models other then the defaults then your aim gets screwed up and u cant disc certain models as it flys by them. i know this because me and friends experimented with diff models like ssj4 and others.
not always,some models can do that but some are good,I got a brolli that works perfectly

Best answers
that was posted in 2002... wow... this is 2004 who knows what they could be doing. still no data has been released on whats going to actually take place in 1.3. all we know is "more transformations, ginyu, and possible combos" also bugs fixed. but we dont know if there is gonna be perfect cell or frieza.

we dont know what skills their gonna put in or anything that their pondering or could be wanting ideas on. plus i think it would be nice to release spoilers as they did with ginyu idle dance of joy thing heh.

and did u notice the site or the dev journals havent been updated since august... of like 2003. (at most)... if this game was out in 2002 then wtf... why is nothing done? the site for one. and 1.2.1 beta? this games been in its beta stages for years? wow...

i just want some things cleared up thats all, not flamed or rude like comments (aka xxx). im not being rude or flaming; im just stating some factual data that i have observed, and wanted to know the truth instead of rumors.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you looked at the bottom. It said

Last edited by Hibiki : 08-06-2004 at 12:50 AM.

Anyway, a lot of that stuff is up to date. A lot of your questions are answered in that topic. If you searched around the forums, your questions about transforming are answered. if you missed it, Ill tell you. We're gonna have all the trans stages that take place in DBZ. so no Goku 4, Vegeta 4, or stuff like that. DL a model from somewhere if you want them.

We're not keeping everything about 1.3 a secret. Whats amazing about a game if you know every detail about it? We'll probably release some general information in time after we figure out what we're doing since a lot of the plans are WP.

The website was just put up a few months ago not a year ago. The dev journals have been updated with new stuff that are in the year 2004. Just that the devjournals dont put the date of the last post so you'll have to constantly check them to see if something is new. We know that not all the links work due to our Webmaster guy who is a tad lazy we dont have everything working correctly but we should soon since now Mastasurf has control over the static webpages. ( I hope )

Brolly may or may not make it into ESF. If he does make it into ESF, itll only be for a Game Mode and not a contantly playable character.

Best answers
im not saying to give us every detail but like if u figured out how to fix the crash bugs in 1.2.2 or 1.3 then tell us on frontpage or something so we know that you are working and doing stuff.

these crash bugs is whats most annoying... it just crashes when ever it feels like now, fighting with people not bots keep in mind.

and i really would like to know if perfect frieza or cell is coming... we all know there is gonna be ssj2 n 3... (the aka "new transformations and new ascends")

also will this frieza form be coming?

because i've seen these modeled by others and modded for "evm"...

aka http://www.redsaiyan.org//pafiledb.php?action=file&id=144

and will ginyu have a body take over skill, where the enemy gets your hurt ginyu body if your life is under 50 hp.. and u get his healthy body. just means you switch characters.

i know you say you havent thought of skills yet, only modeling, but heck i know there are somethings in yo brain that your pondering. so a post every other friday on the front page would be nice. like steam does, or csnation... so we can know events going on.

the reason for keeping a active site is because people are leaving the esf community saying that the moders are not working on the mod anymore. i said they are to dude, then they reply "oh then why is the frontpage not finished in like months". im like well... um they didnt abandon it.
what am i suspose to tell em? that your too busy working on one model (ginyu) and to busy to update site? their just laugh :/

so please give us info and activeness so i can link them to this thread and show em that your busy. they're be like oooh... and then their'll have no excuse but to stfu.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to understand that they have lives. this is "just for fun" sorta thing for them. they don't spend hours a day making this mod. if they did they could probabaly have it done in like 6 months or so. they are active. they just dont update everylittle thing. and you can't really tell them to be active... in 1 year roughly it will be released. so just wait.

Best answers
fire pheonix,

do you not understand that u can get jobs if a company sees your work?

if u mod something and its successful your name gets out there and game creators/companies could hire you for your skills in modeling/texturing/web design/gameplay design. (i know this because friends and including my self have been hired for our previous work, teenage muntant ninja turtles mod)

thats why some people mod, they use it for school or as a ref for college. its not just for fun for some people like i know. world revolves around money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom