Mini Games
Catch Bubbles and Gregory
If you catch them your speed raises

Dragon Ball Hunting
Collect Dragon Ball and drop them in a bag its a one on one game
There are 14 dragon balls collect 7 and you win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell? Did you make two of these because nobody replied to the first one?!

On topic: This is ridiculous, no cheats, 'dragonball hunting' is too similar to CTDB to be worth its own game mode, basically the only thing thats vaguely sane is teleporting through blasts, but I feel that would make it too easy to dodge them.

I know i'm not a mod but if you feel any of these ideas should get in the game can you elaborate on them a bit, it seems most of your threads are far too short and unhelpful, how would they work? who would play it? why would they? what does it add? etc

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the cheat idea, it's only for lan though so wy not.
there is already a cheat for prepunshing:
am_prepunch_max 100 - you can prepunch 100 times.

the mini games is a no go, i dont like that one.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently cheats already exist for a god mode and to customise power level. Its in another thread I read not long ago.

Best answers
Obviously, he didn't mention lan. He was saying you are able to play with cheats UNTIL one person join. Just when you are playing with bots, you on the cheats, you will be owning the bots a 100times until you got tons of PL. When a person joins, the cheat will be turned off and that person who used cheat owning the bots obviously got the advantage as he should have tons of PL already. While the new player starts from fresh. Thats hell unfair.
But if this cheat is for LAN ONLY, it will be okay. That is what he didn't mention. But I still don't like cheating.

Idea (0/5) :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one thing i liked was the teleporting through blasts seeing as it WONT make it easier its already so simple to dodge blast it cant get any easier but i dont think you would be able to teleport through beams

Best answers
Ok the problem with that one is you got when to teleport but apart from that that idea is good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleporting isn't actually teleporting, it's using ki and natural speed to move at the speed of light, which is why you can't teleport through brushes in ESF, so you shouldn't be able to teleport through blasts, it would make it far too easy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
sorry but are u a noob...cheats.....**** em.......who need's em.....4 fun?(nahhh)
what happens to you guy's, is this game only for the serius gamers or what.
it's supose to be fun so fun things in the game means more fun, this is looking just like work, all serius.
and cheats are not only for n00b's, there are also fun players.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
sorry but are u a noob...cheats.....**** em.......who need's em.....4 fun?(nahhh)
Sorry, but you need to critisize better and not evade the swear filter. If youre going to atempt to critisize someone's idea, think it through first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom