Noob questions

Best answers
Yeah, I hate being a noob... anyways.

I really don't know how to throw. I swoop, go into prepunch, but when I just right click, it stops my combo. In another hand, If I hold my right click, it creates a "combo" with only one powerful kick.

Other problem: Dodging!!!! when I try to dodge, I hit the arrows (like anyone else) but it dosen't seem to work!!!! (ARGH!!) The arrows just turn red even if I hit the right arrows in the right order. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Thank you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to throw you have to hold the right click WHILE the prepunch sequence is up without touching the first mouse button AT ALL. and your in the advanced melee stage when you can see the hits powerup on the charge bar at the bottom of the screen.

first go into controls and reset them this might help if it doesnt just try to reinstall

Best answers
Will this earth Special Forces is powerful but it takes to long for me to download it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Verruckter said:
I really don't know how to throw. I swoop, go into prepunch, but when I just right click, it stops my combo. In another hand, If I hold my right click, it creates a "combo" with only one powerful kick.
Is there a possibility that the person you were fighting was blocking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom