Characters and time suggestions

Best answers
Hi ESF team i thought id bring up a brief suggestion about characters and the time you have done. I really think that if u have Buu in the game you should goten and young trunks and possibly Uub, and the form that the characters are in e.g. you have freiza in his first form and then you have Majin Buu. these characters are in completely different series'. oh yeah and put gotenks in. he rules!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How exactly do you figure all of that? Frieza and Buu are in different sagas, same series. We've discussed goten and trunks and you can use the search button to find out what we've said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's all been suggested before, as for the whole 'time' thing, ESF doesn't resemble DBZ at a set point (e.g end of buu saga) it just uses all the characters, moves, trans', maps etc from the show at once, it's a game.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could they put Uub? He was only strong in GT and there's not going to be any GT content so i suppose not.

Best answers
Sorry guys when i sed series i meant saga :scared: . sorry if i caused you guys alot of stress about that mistake. oh Yeah im not sure if these guys are in DBZ or GT but cud you put Daburia in it or possibly Majin Vegeta? he rocks! sorry again I hope guys dont hate me! PS gregg i figure your 16 and so am i how the hell did you get the job of my dreams at such a young age? P.P.S how do u get avatar's by ure name?

Best answers
if searched for stuff and i was gonna ask about tien but wha about yamcha? isnt he just as strong as krillin? and you cud possibly use that fish guy who goku fights when he is in the tournament in heaven. AND RADDITZ!

Best answers
i got more ill do it fast. chiaotzu, kibito, the kai that kibito loves, the great saiyaman, chibi goku and possibly Pan (coz there are no gurls on ESF so they'll prolly complain...)

Best answers
Do not post multiply messages, use the edit button. This is one of the newbie ideas that most new forum members will post. Just read those suggestions that have been far way behind its almost the same. All those characters you suggested I only agree with yamcha. Dabura have been suggested and goes to the others. Yamcha would only have his wolf fang fist thats all I know. (useful skill)

Best answers
oh sorry draco i signed up to this forum yesterday. and howcome u dont agree with the kai?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last time chiaotzu was suggested everyone had a good laugh, Great saiyaman is actually Gohan and whether or not he is included is up to the team. Definetly not Radditz he does nothing worth while and has no transformations, Yamcha has like 2 moves that I can think of, (Wolf fang Fist and that spirit ball thing (ball not bomb its like a secondary spirit bomb, he uses it in the tournament against Kami and the energy is only from him not the planet) ) Pan is nothing. The only one I agree with is Supreme Kai, he is the strongest surviving kai, he has a transformation (fusion with Kibito) and a decent amount of moves that could be improvised/altered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'fish guy' is Arqua (Aqua) and his only move aside from melee was to create watery globs to swim in and to drown Goku, it would be tough to implement and nobody would play as him

Chibi Goku was GT (unless you mean the DB version, but that would just be a watered down Goku)

Tien is in 1.3, and Majin Vegeta will probably be in there too :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does he mean Arqua or Pikkon? Pikkon might be cool? although I don't remember any of his moves and I'm not sure if he has a trans or not? On second thought maybe he wouldn't be good...

Best answers
Yeah pan totally is nothing. She got no transformation at all. Supreme kai is okay, but he will still be weak amount all of the others right? Even if he fuse with kibito, his power is still too way behind to ssj3 goku and the others. Pikkon doesn't have any trans I think. I mean how can a fish mouth guy trans? Super Fish man?

Best answers
lol. but im sure the supreme kai is stronger the krillin right? and the old freiza, plus they could improv. i 4got who pikkon is i remember babidi or the west(east?) kai sayin it. i havent seen dbz in ages. what about the droids? but i guess they have been suggested. 16 and the other 2 wud be cool (apart from the woman coz she has no moves).. oh yeah how do u charge attack (right-click) someone twice in a row? i can never do it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about the droids? but i guess they have been suggested. 16 and the other 2 wud be cool (apart from the woman coz she has no moves)..
Funilly enough, she's the only one that got into 1.3 (so far)

Pikkon is the green guy who looks and acts a bit like Piccolo (green skin, weighted clothing, strong, silent etc) his trademark move is Thunder Flash, which is very similar to Final Flash, and Arqua is the fish who almost drowns Goku, both of them appear in the otherworld budokai.

Best answers
i think that the ESF team should limit the amount of chibi sized characters... even though there's isn't an ssj2 model of adult Gohan, there is a mystic gohan..
wait.. if Gohan is an adult in ESF then disregard this post..
but Krillen.. i guess he can't be helped.. since he's been in every single manga since he's been introduced, so i would say that taking him out would be bad,
i'm saying this because looking for characters is kinda difficult when they're across the map and you can't find them on your radar..
and Pikkon, couldn't he be similar to Piccolo? he would take off his weighted clothing when he trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In esf 1.3 there will be a child Gohan (current model) and an adult Gohan. Bardock has no moves, no trans and is a movie character, I doubt he will make the cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom