Vegeta's Flamethrower

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been a few threads about this sort of attack, but my thread is more detailed.

Trunks uses the single-handed flamethrower to finish Cyborg Frieza's gibs, and we may well see it in 1.3

Vegeta uses a much larger, more powerful two-handed energy flame against Pui Pui which completley obliterates him, leaving a few charred remains. Anyway seeing as 1.3 is having all the trans' I thought maybe have this as SSJ2 Vegeta's trademark move, and Atomic Blast for Majin (another thread)

-SSJ2 Vegeta only
-No charge time
-Burns away ki
-Close range only, maybe 5 times the range of basic melee
-Highly damaging, but knocks enemy back slowly so they don't get stuck in the 'fire'.
-Keeps in line with Vegeta's 'powerful but draining' moves style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um...thats just a normal ki blast. not a flame thrower....

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a literal flame thrower, but the idea is that it is a very damaging close range attack,
I like it. The limited range prevents spammage, and fits in with Vegeta's attack style.

Best answers
All players should have this attack i think...Vegeta used this many times since he enjoyed killing ppl..Piccolo used this attack also a time and Trunks...and I think even Gohan also... So why not give all players this kind of finishing move....

Sure other flametrowers would be a little different..

Best answers
All players should have this attack i think...Vegeta used this many times since he enjoyed killing ppl..Piccolo used this attack also a time and Trunks...and I think even Gohan also... So why not give all players this kind of finishing move....

Sure other flametrowers would be a little different..
i agree......

................................... - 10 chars

Best answers
I was banned, dunno why, but i was. now im back.

Btw, that idea sounds good, but why should vegeta cary a flamethrower??

I mean, he can fire energy right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is ok, but it really doesn't have a point... It's kind of like.. Buu's Candy beam. The only time it works is when you get an AFK, complete newbie, or smash them into something. Even then though, it just wouldn't be worth the work to implement it...

And to be fair, it's not really a flamethrower. It's more of a quickly ki beam that just explodes outwards from their hands, so it doesn't really do continuous damage.

Best answers
Buu's candy is pretty easy to use against people, espically on power beam only servers :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not in the literal sense a flamethrower, anybody who is able to shoot fire out of their hands is incredibly cool, its just a word that was used to describe the move, which is a constant stream of energy which is able to destroy oponents quite comfortably. Maybe if you're in a head-on collision and you win and the oponent has low health this could be a gib thing. it would look cool. especially since you can see it from almost any angle.

Best answers
I reckon it a good attack to add for everyone as a basic attack like the flame thrower, or even cud be incorporated into the mellee system like a finishing move or sumthing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zarmat said:
I reckon it a good attack to add for everyone as a basic attack like the flame thrower, or even cud be incorporated into the mellee system like a finishing move or sumthing
Yeah I said something similar in my last post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah sorry about the confusion, by flamethrower I meant an energy attack that resembles a flamethrower flame, it doesn't have a name in the dubbed DBZ. Trunks cuts Frieza into gibs and then toasts them with it, and it's been suggested before for him. It wasn't a normal ki blast, he splayed his hands out in front of him (a bit like Trunks' burning attack) and fired a really wide spiky yellow 'flame' of energy that toasted Pui Pui.

As for the candy beam thing, when you check someones PL on a scouter, and it's rapidly falling it means their HP is below 5 and thats when you use it.

Best answers
I know what you mean...a lot of characters next to Trunks and Vegeta used this...
And since so many characters could do it i think all characters should be able to use this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fingers crossed, but I hope if they don't all get it then Vegeta and Trunks do, they're famous for it, I reckon Trunks (present not mirai) learned it from Vegeta so they should both be able to.

Best answers
i suggested long ago to implent thies wave beams as special combos...

i think that a good way to inplent it...

Best answers
strange really a mortal shooting fire with there bare hands the blast looked more energy than fire u might as well give gohan or goku the abillaty to shoot lightning from there hands like in star wars or change the wether in the touch of a button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not actual fire...Why is that so hard to understand. Its just the name give to this technique. Read the first post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange really a mortal shooting fire with there bare hands
Yet energy is perfectly normal? I don't know if you noticed but DBZ isn't real, and like Rocky87 said, it's not fire, it's energy that looks like fire, thats how the attack got its (unofficial) name. Perhaps you should re-read the thread, or actually read the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom