ESF 1.3 suggestions

Best answers
Hi,

Since you are developing esf 1.3 and testing 1.2.2 i would like to give you a few suggestions. I like your work with esf 1.2.1 it's very nice. Keep on the good work. For starters: It would be more realistic like in the dbz episodes when you transform in ssj or super buu or whatever to increase the strength and HP. Now in 1.2.1 it's like 150-200 or something depending on the charakter, to have a HP of lets say 500 in 1.2.2 or 1.3 would be nice. And i've noticed no matter if you're in a normal form or ssj form or you have a powerlevel of 30.000.000 and the enemy has a powerlevel of 10.000.000 he still can hurt you. That's not realistic. It's like Krillin punches ssj goku and goku's hurt. For example when i'm ssj goku with a powerlevel of let's say 20.000.000 and there's enemy Piccolo with a powerlevel 19.000.000 i should be able to destroy him with just one ki blast and Piccolo can't destroy me no matter how hard he tries with all his attacks he still can't hurt me because i have 1.000.000 powerlevel more than him so i'm stronger. That's what i'm talking about, it's like in the dbz episodes. That would be very realistic and very cool. Anyways keep on the good work :yes: . ESF rocks!!!!!!!! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point of this game is to have fun so there is no high powerlevel immunities BUT when you have a big powerlevel you do more damage to your opponent and when your opponent has a low powerlevel he does less damage to you and vice versa

and your health DOES go up when you transform so does your strength(because of the high powerlevel) and speed

and one more thing about your second suggestion yeah it would be more realistic but then newbies would have no chance whatsoever the est team is trying to make this game as fair to all players as possible an admin will probably close this thread anyway...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. It's a game and not designed to be 100% identical to the show, Besides your numbers are unrealistic, power levels of 30 million and 20 million aren't often achievable.
In order to make this a balanced fair game, it would be stupid to have one player who can't be hurt by anybody.

Best answers
that wouldent be very balanced lets say a new person joined the server ex goku 750.000 and ssj vegeta u say ssj vegeta would kill him with one basic melee attack that would not be very balanced or fun..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and this new Goku wouldn't be able to touch the ssj Vegeta. :no:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a game, there has to be some kind of balace so that people can enjoy it. Otherwise people would complain aobut it being unbalanced ect. Mostly all of the DBZ games out there are balanced like ESF is. In the Budokai series. You can be Hercule, and stomp buu into the ground.

Having a realistic DBZ game wouldnt be fun at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
Having a realistic DBZ game wouldnt be fun at all.
I think thats a typo. But i completely agree with you. on the other stuff that is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and btw when you enter a server and theres tons of people who are over 2 million pl the esf team have put an option in thats on by default that every time you die you go up power levels equal to the servers average so in other words when you get killed by a much stronger person your powerlevel goes up AND when you hit a stronger person your power goes up WAY faster than usual thats how this game is balanced to people who just joined and people that were there

Best answers
I dont agree wit the immunity idea ay, even though ur pl wud go up each time, but say by some odd chance someone wit a pl wit like 20mil and u just get in, it wud take a while by gettin killed by this guy alone to get powerful enuff to hurt him, which wud kina be boring and annoyin to the new comer

Best answers
And bye the way u say that ssj goku would had 20.000.000 and piccolo 19.000.000 in the series 1 million pl isn's so much atleast in that poin, maybe in the beggining it was much but not anymore when everybody r sjj etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom