Buu Ideas

Best answers
Anyone got any Fat/Evil Buu ideas attack wise? Here is a picture of one:

Now maybe this could be somewhat like Trunks Finishing Buster? Not too powerful, but good in some situations?

Best answers
hmm i was thinking they should split the fat buu to the good side and the skinny buu to the evil side. if real teams is on.

then the fat buu gets some black purple energy attacks. and the skinny buu gets more black purple evil energy attacks.
just make some attacks up.

:p

Best answers
Oh i know, what about the blob atack, where he uses hes body to trap somebody??

Best answers
OH YEAH! I remember that! Maybe make it like the idea for the Vegeta rings in that other post. :yes:

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed his lack of attacks? Eh, he is still good :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu's bodypart attack is planned for a later release. There are "blob" models in the esf/models directory for it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know its been discussed before but i would like to see the human extinction attack (to some its ultra renzoku energy dan or something) he used it on kamis lookout it could have the same ki balls that piccolo uses in his homing ki balls attack and it just drops around you and would be great for use on multiple enemies they would do about 10 health per hit but you cant aim them

Best answers
lol... instead of the buu regeneration of 1 hp of like every 5 hours; how about like he uses the pink blob skin attack and absorbs you. kills you one hit and gives him 1 million ki and 50 health points. bah hahaha...

but he only has one chance to use it, so use it wisely rofl.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with the absorbtion attack but less insanely unbeatable lol. Say its similar to the candy attack in that if you manage to kill someone with it, its considered that they have been absorbed and you get their power.

Best answers
heh ya... if its the killing blow then absorbtion takes place hahaha... and get more ki or health...

and it plays a .wav file of like "your mine now" or something.

Best answers
I don't think buu needs anymore attacks. He's already overpowered as it is.

Best answers
I think there's no need to worry about his lack of attacks , he has 2 attacks missing , vanishing ball and genocide attack , they'll propably add it to 1.3 and that's all there is to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom