Tripple Team

Best answers
Hi there
Tien and Goku used this i think Tien taught Goku this

They one on their forehead much like instant transmission but they split them selves in three and uses a tripple tri beam and tripple Kame Hame Ha Wave.
Also this could work with most characters.

It could act as illusions. Or split into so 1/3 of energy is the three and when they charge something like Kame Hame Ha Wave it only be 1/3 as strong. But i want it to be 3 times strong not as 3 times weaker. This is fair causes nearly all characters can do this.

Thanks

Best answers
I'm really not seeing this... How could you control all 3 at the same time?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be used in a combo by just replicating the model.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what he's talking about but I think it would be had to effectively control all three...I think perhaps just use them as illusions to fool the opponent (kind of like kage bunshin no-jutsu for you naruto fans!) if an illusion is hit it disappears.

Best answers
maybe your one mouse button controls all three and they're aimed at whatever you're pointing at..

Best answers
I reckon that when you do this, 2 or so models appear next to you, random order each time so the other players dont know which one is you, they act as illusion so watever they do wont hurt someone and if someone fired sumthing at them it wud go straight through them, they mimic wat u do, as like u charge a kamehamaha up, they do it to, but like i said before when you shoot them only your one does any damage. I know you wanted so that u can control and cause damage wit all of them, but I reckon this way is more balance or fair, watever u want to call it and it be easier to put in the game

Best answers
Yeah thats what i mean man. As controling them mouse controls all three. But if think about if teleport while having illusion you would then expect you to have more. Also would be possable to make more copies.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Lag would be a problem on either old computers or just players with dial-up.

Best answers
So whos to blame not me. Now it is deciding to or nort to hurt whith tripple team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom