Why :/

Best answers
I got this mod yesterday, gotta say i like it and all, but everytime i try to join multiplayer server someone kicks me.

Its not like im a big noob or anything, ive figured out some combos and stuff but its really annoying, i get like 3 mins of a game then some ass kicks me.

Why would they do this??

Best answers
When you say kick do you get the message saying kicked from server?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is usually a reason behind it. But weather or not ou did or didnt do something is irrelevant. People will usually kick new people for no reason, or anybody for that matter.
How are we supposed to know? Change your name, rejoin the server and ask them if you want. People do retarded things for no reason all the time. Its a large growing community. Things like this hapen ann the time, everyday.

Best answers
Ya i get a msg saying kicked from server, well i find it weird im the one getting kicked when they is people hideing in corners just using scattering beam, etc. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i get you, i just installed esf again and i joina server and withing 5 mins of me beating some guy im kicked/banned. ESF people are *******s these days.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't say that ESF is the only mod, where people act this way.

The best thing you can do is just hope that you can find a server where they actually realize that they can't win every single fight.

Best answers
.. lol.. i have a server almost every day.. "o|o.0?|o" and i dont kick ppl for no reason.. i just get pissed if someone realy anoys me or a newb kicks my @$$.. ure free to join..

Best answers
Because they was people meleeing everwere, except 1 in the corner fireing scattering beam, probaly got booted for killing an admin.

Happened in more then 1 server anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom