Hmm Thanks Kuwa..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...I took up Kuwa's = Teknik advice..and it acually work. Play around brushes. Then smuge.. And Sharpen.. THANKS TEKNIK! -D
*Current sig*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like clouds the text is horrid.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean mine or yours? Because I surly see clouds on your signature lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Well...I took up Kuwa's = Teknik advice..and it acually work. Play around brushes. Then smuge.. And Sharpen.. THANKS TEKNIK! -D
*Current sig*
of course it worked.. but you used it all n00bishly

and NO!! Sorrow asked me to make him a sig using that picture!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noobishly? You told me to make lines and smudge and crap. I was just following what you said. And the picture I got that from was from the Manga Pack of Naruto in naruto-kun *230*. So, dont think I ripped it from sorrows sig lol. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sig looks like a sharpened cloud render, and it's over saturated, the text is horrid, and the brushing is done badly, it's probably 'cause it's badly faded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the sig, the color adds to the picture of naruto is his "demon" stage. The red and black add to it.

And dask, you along are also horrid at text so i wouldnt judge other people text uptill kuwa teaches you that aswell.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This Naruto whoring stuff better end soon. It is getting old and annoying. I give you 2/10 because of your lack of doing anything original.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well OWA, if you dont like Naruto whoring stuff, THEN JUST DONT POST AT ALL. I dont care if its annoying to you. It looks great me, and im proud of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey hey HOld up!
A all i like the background... but .....the chara is not good blended and the sig is boring! get there more volume!
at all...... 7/10

Best answers
I really hate how you started using the same theme as me on avatar/signature . That signature was basically for me , But EricW made a better one before it was done . It really irritates me , but I guess I'll live with it .

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Well OWA, if you dont like Naruto whoring stuff, THEN JUST DONT POST AT ALL. I dont care if its annoying to you. It looks great me, and im proud of it.
I'll post all I want, it may bother me but I'm still going to crit it. If this was original I would have liked it, but it is just the same boring old crap everyone else is doing these days. The sig makers who break away from the same style are the ones I respect, and for ever will respect. So your trend whoring is lame, and not that fantastic, suck it up and don't be all pissy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u cant make ur self a sig, dont talk crap about other ppls sigs, anyway, i dont really like the sig, the sharpening ruins everything, thats why i dont like tekniks sig either, if u look good, cos of the sharpening u get the weirdest color in ur sigs...green, red, purple, yellow, it just looks bad

Best answers
Sicron said:
if u cant make ur self a sig, dont talk crap about other ppls sigs, anyway, i dont really like the sig, the sharpening ruins everything, thats why i dont like tekniks sig either, if u look good, cos of the sharpening u get the weirdest color in ur sigs...green, red, purple, yellow, it just looks bad
Umm, That's over rated. If you are pointing to me or owa, that's really bull**** then . There are several reasons why we or just me would prefer to have someone else make our signatures .
1) They have a unique style, and I appreciate it very much
2) They make signatures that IMO look great and I'd be pleased to have one made by them.
3) By someone else making us signatures, shows that we appreciate their work , and would like to be a part of it .

Now also, There is a difference between talking crap about other peoples work and giving proper critisizm. Owa was not saying bull**** about other peoples signature . He was saying how unoriginal the sig theme is . And personally I agree. There are little left of us who actually use original signature designs .

(Btw, I mean myself too, My signature is not original at all, It has mostly the same concept, with just some other gfx usage).

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron, as I've stated in many other threads that have this kind of argument... Owa is entitled to his opinion as much as you are. That's why I see no further point in this argument, asking you to stop this off-topic and moot point.

The point of this thread is not about sig style preference.

Unknown//:

The sig has a nice color to it. But the image doesn't fit with the less than eye catching BG. To mix well with the image... you should have a brighter texture and add more color brushing.

6/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the pic but your BG is lame. Its way too plain. If your
going to use a sharpening style, then atleast do it so its
noticable..... All i see is a blurry background with some text.
And it looks even more stupid cause you reversed that
naruto pic and didnt even flip the konoha symbol back around....
That looks really bad... o_O

6/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp - don't post spam like that again, ok? You need to say why

I don't know why everyone is bashing the sig, I think it's quite good actually :)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
I'm well experience with Photoshop, thank you. I've made website designs, backgrounds, sigs, etc. I just do not have a working computer that can handle photoshop anymore. I can understand why you did not know this, being as I've been here sense november 2001, and I stopped sig making 5 months ago.

Best answers
it's good but he kinda stole the sig from godhand.
because i did saw godhand's sig before i saw unknown\\ his sig.

anyway i've tried that smudging and burning but i dont really see the point in how that can look great hehe.
guess ill have to try it some more ^^
and get myself a new style too

anyway for your sig .. 7/10
the font is horrid .. barely readable on the right and the red spots on the bg are too bright. they dont match the colour of the stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom