Gohan SSJ2 Scattershot (i dunno the right name)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in one of the Cell Games Episode you see Gohan ssj2 fight against the cell jr. And he does something like that.
Hes standing there lifting his Arms up and shoots lots of Ki balls and they kill cell jr.
The idea is when your SSJ2 Gohan you should get this as an attack.
When your using it your shooting lots of small Ki balls or Generic Balls ,lets say 10 for now, and they shoot up and randomly hit the Floor.
or make them Homing, hmm bt i think without homing its better, its like a Potshot then.

Hope someone understands what im saying.
:]

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I mentioned this move inside the new moves for Vegeta and Gohan thread a while back, Nobody seemed to noticed but whatever I'm still up for it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a better way to explain it now.lol

So Gohan could do it while SSJ2 and it needs some charging time, maybe like Renzoku, and then you shooting 7 Generic Balls out, or 10 Ki Balls that go BiBlob(10 Ki Blobs that would be then).
So you charge up and release your attack the Balls shoot up and then Randomly fly down on a spot to the map.
I quess it would be like ClusterBombing.

Maybe it needs Tweaking so it couldnt be spammed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it could be exactly like renzoku but instead of ki balls its generic beams.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but Renzoku goes straight ahead from the Body.
what i mean is that teh Balls go UP and then Spread in different directions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but that'll never hit anyone, and if its homing it will be spammed so hard.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know it would barely hit one without Homing, but its like a "Potshot" and when youre stong enough the Explosion Radius is big. And without Homing it wouldnt be spammed.
or if it would be Homing then the Homing search Radius shouldnt be big so the balls couldnt detect someone far away from one.
but i prefer without Homing and do the potshots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nobody else is posting here. how lame. either this is not a good idea, or nobody has read it yet, either way I'm not gonna reply till someone other than ssjgoku83 posts something

Best answers
I think it is a cool idea. More attacks = good :yes:

Maybe make it so that when he charges up, he just shoots all his little beams one by one at everyone, but they only go a certain distance. If the manage to hit a character, it explodes and does, i dont know, 30 damage? Then the higher you get, the more power it does, but it needs more KI. If it goes out a certain distance without hitting it's target, it explodes. If it hits a wall/ground/sky etc, it explodes. Possible range would be a little bit more than Piccolo's or Frieza's beams?

There is my 2 cents.

Best answers
i reckon it shud be like generic beam like rocky said, just charge it up and shoot 7 beams in front of ya, this way u can still kinda aim it, but since it wudnt be that accurate as it will hit someone wit a 100% chance, so it wont be spammed

Best answers
I say yes, a way to make it worthwhile would be to make it mildly homing. Hear me out:

Basically, once the attack becomes charged(past yellow line), it tracks people within a certain range. When the attack is released, it stops tracking and launches the beam/blast to the last spot it had tracked the enemy.

I am very much for giving gohan more attacks, becase he's my fave and the only character with only one unique attack, but thats the shield thing and that's wortheless. everybody has the kamehameha and piccolo has the masenko aswell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the shield is quite worthless. That needs fine tuning or replace it for something decent.

Best answers
not really, it only stops melee. the moment someone realises you have it up, they kiblast you or beam you to hell. the shield attack isnt strong enough to pose any real threat.

come to think of it, the kamehameha is the only attack that gohan has that doesn't stop his movement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shield doesn't protect enough, It needs to be enough to block any kind of attack, but say if a strong beam hits it, a large portion of ki is drained from the player.
Gohan doesn't have many attacks, in normal form he only has masenko and after transforming only gets KHH.

Best answers
Gohan has other advantages, transforming at 1.000.000pl is a hell of an advantage for example! And i simply hate renzoku, and scatter beam... the first because is almost useless, and the scatter because is too much spammable! So giving an extra attack to gohan with any of those characteristics is of no use!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mentioned this a few time already. Its called Explosion. Vegeta used is too against frieza. however, Vegeta's blasts were generic balls. Gohan's were generic beams.

Best answers
Nyquist said:
Gohan has other advantages, transforming at 1.000.000pl is a hell of an advantage for example! And i simply hate renzoku, and scatter beam... the first because is almost useless, and the scatter because is too much spammable! So giving an extra attack to gohan with any of those characteristics is of no use!
trunks has 1 mil transform, and he has MANY more advantages. sword gibbage, worthwhile beam attacks, etc.

all gohan has before tran is the masenko, and that takes half your ki for a weak blast.

plus, if theres gonna be more transformations, gohan HAS to have more attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom