people to add

Best answers
Add The Guy claiming to be Goku's brother (at the begining of dragon ball Z THe Guy that took gohan (kid)

Add in those guys that where working for Freiza (there leader could posses bodies)

Add in the guy with the X scar on his cheak :fight:

Add in the Robots that tried to destroy the world

Kids:
Gohan
Goku
Goten
Vageta's Kid (lol)

To get a good list of kids Watch Dragon Ball (Z) (GT)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He musnt watch DBZ much...
The guy your talking about That took Gohan WAS his brother, his name is Raditz (Probably will never make it)
Guys that were working for Freiza are the "Ginyu Force" and only the "Leader" (Capt. Ginyu) is going to be in it in 1.3.
Guy with the "X" scar is Yamcha, he mostly likley wont be in it.
The robots are the androids. Android 18 is going to be in 1.3
And if you count gohan, i dont think any other kids will make it.

So, two of your suggestions are already going to be in it..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also have to love his reasons for adding the said people...that is, if he bothered to give any, read the post at the top of this forum to see rules for adding, and search for your ideas before posting, that way you can see if they have been mentioned before.

Best answers
yea, and also stuff only gets added if it was in dbz, so yea if you saw sumthing in db or dbgt, dont worry about it since the esf team doesnt want anything to do wit those 2 series in esf, and yea raditz wudnt get in since he doesnt have any attacks, unless you count "watch the birdie" :p, has no transformation and wasnt really that powerful. If another kid ever got in I'll say it be Gotenks, though not a result of fusion, just as his own character since by himself he got enuff transformation, moves and stuff to make a pretty good char for esf :)

Best answers
I thought that only ginyu was going to be added for 1.3? Unless someone did the models, sprites, etc... for other characters!... ohhh well, the more the merrier!

Best answers
I don't like the idea of gohan's model switch with teen gohan! but aside from that...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i think Adult Gohan should be a new class, with different stuff.
Teen Gohan should only go to SSJ 2 , while Adult gohan should get ssj, ssj2, mystic

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Gohan and kid/teen Gohan will be two separate playable characters. Why would they put all thw work into making the kid/teen Gohan sounds, and models just to replace it? They wouldnt.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohon_SSL said:
bardock gokus father
You don't give up do you?

Anyway I heard that there was going to be a new class of Gohan i.e. A teen and an Adult. (A while back there was some heated discussion on the topic, search for more details.)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To balence the extra trans that adult gohan gets maybe teen gohan should have a bigger plX or maybe be faster or somthing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom