New Character suggestion

Best answers
I think it would be really cool to include burdock into ESf as we all know he is the father of goku and radditz and held the sayain ressisstance against frieza and i think that noble gesture would be rewarded by putting him in the game and if u have doubts about this just think no game has ever did this before ( that i know of ) please reply

Best answers
There is a suggestions board to post things like this in ;) We really dont know enough about him really, I dont know any attacks Do you?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times have you posted this??? Honestly! Once is more than enough for people to see it, If you are really passionate about this idea, give some decent reasons why you think he should be added, state what you think his starting power level should be and his starting speed, state possible transformations and an array of moves that he will use. Merely saying that he is cool and that he lead a resistance of a whole one person (himself) is not good enough. A fictonal character needs no rewards he's served his purpose.
There's a reason he's not in any DBZ game, put simply, he's crap

Best answers
You've posted this 5 times already so there is no need to repeat yourself.

Read this sticky before you post: READ IT!

And to make sure you understand what I'm talking about a quote from HarSens:

HarSens said:
Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

New Characters
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest an actualy new character idea, then at least give us original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attacks, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him/her/it/pie...

Move/GT Content
Character ideas and attack ideas from the movies and from GT will more than likely be ignored by the team. ESF is a dbz mod, not a GT mod, not a dbz movie mod, its based on plain old dbz. If you need movie content and gt stuff that badly your free to make your own mod or go somewhere else.
I hope this cleares up all your queries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom