found a hacker

Best answers
i dunno where to put this, but i found a hacker and ive seen this once before but this time i got a demo of it that i thought i would share with you all.

i dont know how to add the file to a post so i give you a link to it Hacker,dem

Best answers
add the file to the esf folder then open esf and write playdemo hacker in console

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah ok i got it.
Hmm why is he a Hacker ?
this looked to me like a NORMAL Game

Best answers
ehem he did more punches than any normal player can allso before the demo he did so many hits that it went out of the screen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO! AHAHAHAAHA!!! Ok, ok. Allow me to compose myself.

Ok, heres what i think happened: If it was his server or someone else's server, that person set the max prepunches fairly high. This allows the person to prepunch you anywhere from 12- a billion times if they wanted to. This also allows the person to input lots of directions. And from what i saw, you couldnt keep up. That probably means that he was just basically hitting random directions as quickly as possible. You, my friend, have been pwned (unless it was your server. Then i really dont know what happened).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a hack. am_prepunch_max (number) am_prepunch_maxstun (number) try it.

they arent hacks. for more cvar commads like this check the manual in my sig

Best answers
Ive seen this too, but in my games only a spesific player can do it, plus he can "warp across the map, moving tremendously fast (like from the one side of the map to the other in 1 sec, NO transports).

Best answers
rofl admin abuser noobs now?... how sad...

haha no skill... no pride... just type status in console log their steam id and ban them from your servers for being noob punks that have to resort to admin abusing commands in order to win against noobs. wow...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't always do it because they have to, Vulls. Don't take the game too seriously, it's just a game. If you don't like what the admin is doing feel free to leave the server. It could be worse.

Best answers
rofl thats what im saying just leave their server log thier id and add that id to your banlist on your server so the kid cant never play in your server crying about how he sucks. anywho, its not like he is going to play else where any way, if he has to resort to abusing his own server to get kills.

i dont care about game i dont take it seriously im just saying, people that have to resort to console commands, and/or hacks, cheats, and scripts are noobs and shouldnt be given the time of day. just call em a noob for doing so and leave and watch them get all mad and cuss on the mic with their high pitchy voices... rofl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i mean gams dont have to play played right all the time, sometimes you might just feel like playing around and have fun in different ways, Thats why these commands exist

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care about game i dont take it seriously im just saying, people that have to resort to console commands, and/or hacks, cheats, and scripts are noobs and shouldnt be given the time of day. just call em a noob for doing so and leave and watch them get all mad and cuss on the mic with their high pitchy voices... rofl
This coming from someone who banned me when I beat you?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not cause you beat him Hybrid. Its cause you use scripts.....according to Vulls anyway. Everyone complains about everything nowadays. Man up and stop b*******.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
This coming from someone who banned me when I beat you?
u never played me. and if so my server is a training server not some pub nub server for jerks who know how to play already to try and come in searching for noobs to bash when their trying to learn the game.

noob bashers beware im the noob protector and will soon have an army of formidible noobs for you to fight :p
intill then your kicked if you interfere with their learning from me. its not polite to punch some one when im trying to teach them how to do stuff. or spamming on the mic *** songs so they cant hear me teaching.

these commands exist for fun? how is it fun bashing on a noob/intermediate player?

and if u got banned from my server its prolly because you B*****ed about sensu bean whoring... if its in the game learn to deal with it k thnx. and if not beans then your probably resorting to chucking people into the pit on ktn_arena because u dont know how to combo.

- back on topic -

that demo was quite sad... and he was indeed using console commands, but thats not a cheat (although cheap) or third party program (hack). aslo i think i saw him being even more cheap by binding the command am_prepunch_max 99 to like q, and am_prepunch_max 5 to r... so when ever you tried to do it... it didnt work for you so you think hes hacking. but hes not. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread's getting out of hand. Problem's solved, simple admin abuse. Happens everywhere. Just get everyone to boycott the server and then he'll have to play with bots. Other than that *closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom