bardock character

Best answers
yeah i think burdock would be an awsome character to put in ESF we know him as the father of goku we dont know any moves he has which makes him unique since that no other game has ever made him we can mold him into what he was or what he could become i suggest that you people take advantage of this suggestion before someone else does

Best answers
Characters from DB/DBGT/TV specials/Movies WILL NOT be in ESF.
Even if they could, bardock doesnt have any unique attacks for him to be in.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimatley, movie/gt chars wont be in, but the team can put anyone in as they please.
Bardock never played a significant part in any of the fights throughout the series. His lack of special, unique attacks is another thing that could keep him from being added as well as his lack of transformations. (oozaru doesnt count)

Best answers
Your right burdock didnt play a significant role was just the father of goku you never knew who his mother was and he just stood up to frieza and was the first sayin to be killed in the ressistance back to the point -- no fundimation game has put bardock in it see the team can make any approprite moves for him and eventually add a transformation ( if u recall bardock was getting too strong so frieza disposed his team he was stronger then most elite) reply

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know one trans for him:
normal=helty and fresh
trans=battle damage

now you just have to wait till i reply to make the attack list.

Best answers
but with that trans formation into battle flesh i was thinking about RAGE or unlocking hidden skills but that would just change his apperance and battle flesh makes it sound likes its a bad transformaton cause hes hurt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, I don't really see how battle damage (i.e having seven shades of brown stuff kicked out of you) constitutes a trans, but he does have one unique attack,

the one that he throws at Frieza in space (but the Deathball eats it) it could well be a genball but considering the ki surrounds his hand rather than being a ball (like the start of Yamcha's Spirit Ball) and the fact that it's lobbed rather than fired. It's pretty big.

Not that i'm for this idea, but why can't TV Special characters be in ESF? I can understand movie characters as they're seperate from the timeline, and GT stuff because it isn't DBZ, but the TV Specials (Bardock, World Of Dragonball, History of Trunks) are all directly related to the DBZ series timeline like the Sagas are.

Best answers
i agree as far as im consider (opinion) bardock was the one who started dragon ball z as raven dust said battle damage cannot be a possibility for a transformaton unless ESF team makes it so u start normal and when u get beat ur PL decreases and so does u skin ( wont happen probably) but yes as raven dust stated he has a unique attack clearly more powerful that a genkiblast he also has melee as an attack

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so battle damage isn't a trans, and krillin has hair in one second does?
he was way stronger in battle damage then befor, he just wasn't strong inough to stop frieza.

Best answers
well Niobe i would have to ask you if u have seen the movie first you would know that he figures out friezas plan and finds his dead team mates except TOMA ok and hes mad ( no Damage done to him and he gets stronger) then you see Dodoria and they start fighting and bardock gets hurt soo what you just said has nothing to do with a transformation cause he was already strong before he fought dodoria. and as far as krillians hair goes you see him bald for almost the whole series then he marries 18 and its years later he says i alwayes shaved it DUHHHHHHH

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I wonder why nobody suggests SSJ for a saiya-jin characters transformations, but they suggest other things even if the character never had any of them.

Since he is a saiya-jin you could just give him SSJ. I think Bardock rules but is most likely going to be refused.

Best answers
I think giving him just SSJ would be a terriffic idea even know he dies before he reaches this state but as u know no games have burdock in it so u could make him into what u want him to do

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't double post, instead edit your last post

As for Bardock as cool as he is he has no known transformations, also he appeared in a special (and the team have clearly declared only direct dbz material to be used) and so far only one technique has been stated. Unless people are willing to play with a character who only has melee, ki ball, generic beam, and super generic ball (i made that one up) as well as no transformations, then Bardock will not get into esf.
Ever wondered why Bardock is not in any DBZ game? well now you know.

Best answers
Ouch...quite harsh Rocky, no need for that. A simple no would have sufficed (well maybe an average no, as a simple "no" would have incurred the dreaded 10 character beast).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bardock sucks as an ESF character.
he has no value what so ever in adding something to ESF.
The fact that he isnt in the DBZ episodes also makes him a character that wouldnt be included.
so we at least have 2 reasons not to add him :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There may have been no SSJ Bardock but there wasn't a Mystic Krillin either, but I do agree that he doesn't have enough attacks to make it as a character.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Don't double post, instead edit your last post
Let the forum staff worry about these kinds of things, ok?:]
Silent_Bob said:
Ouch...quite harsh Rocky, no need for that. A simple no would have sufficed (well maybe an average no, as a simple "no" would have incurred the dreaded 10 character beast).
An ontopic post would have sufficed. Rocky87 can post his comments how he wants, as long as they obey the rules. So dont comment on how someone posts their opinions.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sure, a bardock model, and then use freeza to kill him everytime, yeah i like that idea.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well about the transformation
1:no red claugh on fis head (sorry cant think of the proper word)
2:he has it
i kinda lik bardock abd he was in DBZ just be4 Vegeta dies Frieza rememberd him when he saw Goku but that was only round 1 min

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom