Swoop teleport

Best answers
My suggestion is just to make it so that you teleport while swooping. Increase ki cost etc etc, and when you come out of the teleport, you are still dashing in the same direction.

Then you can trick somebody out of a head on and get them from behind. :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just one thing to say:
perfect :yes:

Best answers
Just one thing to say....stop swoop....teleport...start swoop again.....

Practice it -_-

No need to build this in when its already possible...

btw Phoenix how the hell is this abusable o_O ?

Best answers
I guess it would make things a lot simpler than stop swooping teleporting and restart the swoop... however I think that with some practice you can do it in a fraction of a second, so there's no need for it to get implemented!
Hell I can do it! Why can't you?

Best answers
I can, but the whole double tap thing gets ****ing annoying because sometimes i do it too fast so it doesnt swoop, and it's also not very smooth. this would be much faster than stopping and starting.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ts a good idea.

along wth the interruptable controls... beeing able to do stuff that cancels the other could speed the slowing mod up

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
aa..sorry 2 break the post but try reading other post like mine http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48399 i posted the ideea 1st :D...so how about readying other post and then write the ideea
actually no you didnt, because the post date on this thread is 9-19, where as yours is 9-20, not to mention that your thread says nothing about swoop teleporting. from waht i could make out of that gibberish that is.

Best answers
this would be a great addition i would really enjoy this to be implemented it would make tele melee more fun..and it would also give you tele advanced melee :O :O :O :O ...im tired....

Best answers
Shogi...sorry man but u didn't read all my Thread...cause there are other suggestions down....and when i sad that i was with the ideea..i mean cuz I made my thread and then the next day I saw your's and in my thread say's about this thingy

Best answers
Why would you even need to teleport away out of a swoop while melee'n? Just do that double swoop thing ...tap another direction in order to avoid a hit.In any case if you're having trouble with swooping that's something you need to practice on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom