More Siggyness.

Best answers
Inspired by Pink Floyd eh? Hehe, nice to see something bout em. Youve just inspired me to go do something on my own :)

Anyway, I dont like those random patches of blue. The font is alright, cant expect too much of it in a sig like that... Unless you can find a cool way to make it seem as if its engraved on the wall itself. Also, try experimenting with some borders for this piece. Overall, cool sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr....you took a picture of a brick wall and applyed a cut out filter.
and added a font...kinda wierd...

2/10 for effort

5/10 overall

Best answers
my sig ownz u all :p

the ancient vully bloodline/dna.

its blood under a microscope theme.
with pulsating like a heartbeat or goku or inuyasha when he goes demon form... muhaha.

anywho as for the other sigs i rate them about a 0.001/10

heres some fonts bro!
http://www.racuda.com/

:p

Best answers
Vulls, your sig seriously blows my balls o_O And why are you posting about your sig, this is SM's topic so stay on it =]

OMG
SM
!!!!!

Your sig pwns me =x

Best answers
i was on topic i gave him fonts site... and at least my sig is original and animated :p

Best answers
Vulls, I've made better sigs drunk....

On topic: Dude personally I think it's a cool sig, yea it's a stock pic but hey, it's different, and at least it has a cool quote with it, unlike some of the other people who throw up stock pics and call them sigs....

Best answers
vulls .. : omg your sig aint that original and yea it does really look bad .. it's not special at all -.-
it's just a filter with a transparent grid layer and some animated text on it .. wow *yawn*

on topic : the bg is a bit dull so maybe you should just start from scratch instead of trying to make it better.

Best answers
The sig looks pretty good for the purpose you made it for. A smaller font would look good on it, maybe try 04b_03b

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vulls, you animation is annoying, you "orignal" effect is a stupid tutorial, and i can see 2 'ends' in the middle of the sig...bad bad...

anyway, a border would be nice, the imge looks weird, and the font doesnt match, maybe u can find a....brick font somewhere X-x

**edit**

btw that 04b font thingy kinda sux, the e looks really weird, and pixel fonts look better smaller, but 04b doesn =O (with small i mean 9 pix) so i think BitDustII would be better(the same one i use in my sig) the letters look better and it doesnt look like just black dots when they are small >.<

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what your sig needs?

BLOOD

Yeah, that's right. If you had blood pouring from the cracks of the wall... it would make the sig 10x cooler and metaphorical \o/

Best answers
Whyd you have to go and start screwing with someones elses thread. You wanna talk about your sig, why not make your own topic asking for replies? Itll be more decent, plus you wouldnt be making someone elses thread go off topic.

That new version looks amazing, I admire it. Only thing, is the font. Try different ones, go to www.1001fonts.com (i think thats the addy) and just look around... preview it and stuff.. see what you like, and try it out. Good luck man, this sig right here could become truely amazing if you get that font working.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like hworangs idea... blood coming out of the cracks. It would be sweet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SM R SUX MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OLO OMGFBBQROFLCOPTERoneone!!

basically what im trying to say is its very different from most of the other **** on these forums

Best answers
KelesK said:
Vulls, I've made better sigs drunk....

unlike some of the other people who throw up stock pics and call them sigs....
like you? lol na only jokin, um for the sig i dunno its boring in a sense id say add some sort of stock image to it, try anime :p lol na but everyone has their own unique style and its up to you if you really really are proud of it!

-SaN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK no more discussion about Vulls' sig in here please.
Vulls - would you care not to attempt to hijack someone elses thread to get comments about your own?

I like the new version SM, very sweet indeed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom