Crushed

Best answers
Wondering if i'd be possible in the future to add in a code so when a player is thrown into the ground or the wall, he breaks into it, or he's crushed into it. Anyone get what i'm saying? Instead of stopping on the ground or wall, the players breaks through taking damage (if thrown into it). Muhaha, hopefully this hasn't been suggested. =P
(then maybe he can turn on turbo and charge and the mountain he's in blows up just like in the series :) )
i can see where this might fail though, just letting my ideas flow, thanks

bye

Best answers
umm.. i don't think that's possible.. you can put burn marks on the map like with beams and such.... but then to go through it, i think that part of the wall would have noclip enabled on just that part of the wall... then a 'picture' would be drawn to see through the other side...
but i don't think the map can actually be altered..

Best answers
No, its partially possible, except it would make the game lag like hell.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you have enough power you can destroy rocks with a beam, so not like they are indestructible, I do think you would have to throw them pretty hard (and even the hardest throw isn't hard enough) To destroy mountains and such is a different matter and I don't think the maps are going to be made destructible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835&highlight=Terrain+damage">this</a>

Unfortunatley the HL Engine doesn't support destructable terrain or hardly any stuff you'd expect in modern games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom