• No way-BAAAD idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont Care

• Other (details)

• Total voters
Best answers
In fan forum for HL2, HL2 Fallout, there is a thread that said that a full and finished copy of HL2, HL:S, and CS:S waiting in Vivandi office waiting to e gold. My question is, 1.3 will be runnig on HL:S?
If not because all the maps and models need to be remade, just the new model and maps do with high quality. What do you say? I think it will be great! I even dont care the old models and maps stay as they are, and just the new once will be in high graphic.

What do YOU think?

Best answers
Read this

If you missed what Im talking about, Here:

HarSens said:
New Engine
ESF is a half life mod plain and simple. The team will not be throwing away all models and maps and coding just to change to some new engine that allows for more features.
Use search next time, you'll see that countless of people suggested this...all got denied.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DoomTiger said:
In fan forum for HL2, HL2 Fallout, there is a thread that said that a full and finished copy of HL2, HL:S, and CS:S waiting in Vivandi office waiting to e gold. My question is, 1.3 will be runnig on HL:S?
If not because all the maps and models need to be remade, just the new model and maps do with high quality. What do you say? I think it will be great! I even dont care the old models and maps stay as they are, and just the new once will be in high graphic.

What do YOU think?
*Sigh* the team KNOWS that the HL2 engine is way more powerful than the HL1 engine, they know they could have higher poly models, better textures, and amazing maps. I wonder why the people who suggest this make it sound like the ESF team is blind to the fact it's a better engine. They're not stupid, they all know what the HL2 engine is quite capable of. But the fact of the matter is, the team has no intentions of switching the mod to another engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom