new sig

Best answers
i finnaly changed my name from ssj 4 vegeta to zabuza (doesn't sound very original eh ?), and here's my new sig, i'm not a pro with photoshop so i made it very simple, what do you think ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the zoommthingy filter on the text looks really bad, the pic doesnt blend in well with the background, the background looks it was just taken from the naruto show...and o_O i see a white line on the left of the letter Z...could be my screen tho, but since ur now a real photoshop pro or sumthing (thats whta you say >.<) i give it a 6/10...maybe u should try learning to brush, try my quick tut *points at my sig* maybe it can help you understand more about Photoshop and create your own brushing style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, Sicron, the background is from the actual episode XD

on topic: Zabuza, all youve done is got a screencap of an episode, cut out a part of it, and stuck your name on it, then applied motion blur to your name :/ thats nothing to really post about :\

Best answers
Ness said:
lmao, Sicron, the background is from the actual episode XD

on topic: Zabuza, all youve done is got a screencap of an episode, cut out a part of it, and stuck your name on it, then applied motion blur to your name :/ thats nothing to really post about :\
that's not the screencap from the show, only the zabuza pic is from the show and the background is mine. and that's not motion blur, that's radial blur

Sicron said:
\ \but since ur now a real photoshop pro or sumthing (thats whta you say >.<) i give it a 6/10...maybe u should try
is said i'm NOT a real pro at photoshop, duh... read it more carefully

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.good-tutorials.com i thiknk there or? there are so many! And when u want to learn brush... search on the top ! Theres a search button ^^ So keep ur magic on it!
Btw. i dont like the sig! Nvm special! -.-

Best answers
ok, i'll read up some tutorials and make something special than =)

someone can close this now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom