SSJ IDEEA

Best answers
Yo...i was thinking when u're transforming with GOkU in a SSj and friezar is transformed into his ultimate form...goku should kick his ass...u know when goku fought friezar and he transf into a ssj he kicked his ass very badly....but I thinking this suggest isn't so good...but i want 2 know wath u're thinking...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this is the best idea ever. Just so I get this stright though, you want to make ssj goku so strong and overpowered that no matter how good the guy your fighting is, you can't be beat? Sounds fun to me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
folowing your theory Kid buu would be unbetable by evrything exept a SB pushed by a genetic beam or something like that

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This idea completely unbalances everything. People would only go Buu and Adult Gohan.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shogi said:
I have just once again lost faith in mankind.
Your sarcasm and spam isnt needed. If you dont have anything constructive to say towards Evil_Goku's suggestion, then dont post in the thread.

As you might already notice, ESF isnt 100% accurate to the series. Its a game, so there has to be some sort of balance to make it more appealng to the players. Having ssj Goku as strong as a fully transformed Frieza, would be way unbalanced. True, it was like that in the anime, but as I said. There has to be some kind of balance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
yes i know that but i would be funny :)
acctually nothing would be funny about it, lets say...everything would be changed to the exact powerlevels that ppl had in the buu saga...nobody would like to be krillin, frieza or piccolo anymore, everyone would chose buu since he would be the strongest....now tell me, what is so fun about 20 buus fighting eachother?

exactly....nothing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku your forgetting, something that the administrators and a few others including me have said, this game isnt gonna be exactly like the show maybe you havent noticed but kaioken isnt in the game and that was in the show many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom