Get Admin Abuse?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, ever get admin abuse at a esf server or a mod server, and get tired of getting those unbinds controls, well, I got a solution for you, go to the admin and say **** you. *jk* lol. But anyways, go to the esf folder or a mod drive, find the config.cfg file. Right click it, and click properties. Check Read Only, Apply and done!

If you get into very alot of problems, like the admins change your fps, theres also a way to get it back. When you start esf, press the console key, and type in fps_max 500 or 99999 if you want :p. This will reduce the lag that the admin caused. If you have anymore problems, let me know. I'll try to figure out the problem. 8)

Best answers
looks like ill have some more trouble bugging players now :p
*not that my server has been up last 5 months...*
anyways good to know that

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually a good idea. People complain about Satan's server messing with their controls all the time, so I'd reccomend anyone who play there try this out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...are you gonna umm sticky it.. or maybe merge it into a topic..?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no real point in doing that seeing as its like 2nd topic up there

Best answers

lame admins getting the snot kicked out of them then act like children

pathetic

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I probably shouldn't say this, but this is actually really helpful. It would be nice if it was stickied or atleast put into an existing sticky o_o.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinks said:

lame admins getting the snot kicked out of them then act like children

pathetic
In case you ever thought of actually reading the thread, it has nothing to do with anybody complaining aobut being beaten in a game of ESF. If you would have read it, you might have not posted this. Better refresh your memmory.
Its about being able to make your configuration folder Read Only, so that admins cannot change your settings with their presets. Since admins have the power to change your settings to best run with their server, youre vulnerable to having your settings changed, deleting anything custom that you might have set.

True, it is helpful, but I dont think putting it in a sticky will help any more than the ones that read this thread, since people dont read the stickys anyhow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No body reads the stickies or the manual anyways, so like it really matters. But still this is really good information to have.

Best answers
yeah, this is good information to have just incase someone desides to mess with you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom