tourney's closed so... yeah...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what I had for GFK.

C&C?

Best answers
i like it.. it just seems like cloud has seph's hair on the other half.. i think you should make the change more obvious..... but it still looks koo imo

Best answers
well im mo i woul say the image isnt good quality.. and it just dosent suit the back ground for some reason, um.. lighten the BG or sumit, add a slight border around the chara dude? duinno... text is nice i like!!

-SaN

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the image concept, half Cloud, half Sephiroth, symbolizing that one is not complete without the other. But, like Tales said.. with this only being a small crop of the original, the difference needs to made more obvious. Maybe you could add like a small thin line of outer glow.. with pixie dust pouring from the bottom and top.

The BG could be just a little bit lighter too, not too much though, would take away from the dark feeling the sig eminates.

7/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This better? And Hwo, I didn't know what you meant by outer-glow (as in where to put it). No border cause still WIP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me likes the font the pic..... and the Clophiorot(because im a fan of Ff ^^)
But the bacground still to dark and the blending of The Cloud and sephiorot is to bad! (btw.to dark again) and make an other background....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom