Whats new with Tien?

Best answers
I was just wondering whats going on with Tien? Was there a skin picked out for him? Is he being worked on at all to get him in with Captain Ginyu in the next patch? Anyone know?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a bit of an update would be nice...

Best answers
THere probably won't be any Tien due to the fact that nobody completed a Tien in the modeling contest.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody got lazy and stopped updating. Story of a teenage forum. There's still time, but realistically speaking it probably wont happen. I'd still like to see a Tien pull through though. It looked to me like there were models out there but nobody felt like animating them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the current situation Tien won't be put into ESF 1.3. The agreement was if the fans did all the work (Which includes, animations, sounds, sprites and the mesh/texture) then he would be put in. So don't ask us for updates, ask the forum people who are working on it.

*(Didn't think I needed to be so clear)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are the forum...

Post in the big Tien thread that's buried in the modeling section for updates. That or PM somebody like Shijing who claimed to be working on anims.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not just the model either. I have seen little to no activity pertaining to the sounds and sprites. If the model somehow gets completed, then sounds and sprites have to be made.

Best answers
Don't die just yet :) . I'm texturing Eclipses Tien. My week is pretty damn busy, so when the saturday and sunday comes, hopefully you guys will have updates. But I will defenatly post a thread . It's been some time since I last skinned so .

Best answers
Why not have the team bring back the Threads or create new ones saying that the contest for Tien is still on and you are looking for people?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damirith said:
Why not have the team bring back the Threads or create new ones saying that the contest for Tien is still on and you are looking for people?
I already did that once and nobody responded. Shijing just said he was waiting to work on the same Tien he had been waiting to work on since the last time the thread died.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
precisely, nuttzy never got to skinning it, and now my spare time is up. so i guarentee that one isnt going anywhere. as far as i know, there is not a single tien model even starting the animation stage, and im not offering my assistance on that part. go ginyu! \o/

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. No animations at all? That sucks. Ive been pumping out about 300 animations and not one ani is made for Tien.. tsk tsk you bad people! C'mon, whats your one character compared to my 16 characters to be animated list? :D Im just guessing btw, Shijing, since I know you can animate, I believe in you! :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh i dunno what about the others, but i finished my tien for that contest, the prob is that people said it wont fit into esf, i just cant change my skinning way just so it will fit esf ;l

EDIT: =O 900 posts!
heh btw for those who want to see that tien, look at my sig and see that it was finished

Best answers
Will you release that model so people can download it anyway?

Because I personally think it pwns XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. No animations at all? That sucks. Ive been pumping out about 300 animations and not one ani is made for Tien.. tsk tsk you bad people! C'mon, whats your one character compared to my 16 characters to be animated list? Im just guessing btw, Shijing, since I know you can animate, I believe in you
it would take me forevoh to get them to your standerd, and i dont like to put effort into somthing while nobody else is really trying, if the modelers and skinners in this community wanted it that bad, it would have been skinned, sent and done by now, but it seems they are not devoted to a single project. at teh moment i have zilch on the time to contribute now i'm back to 'A' level studys, so for my help the time was up about three weeks back ;O

Best answers
Ah well. Like I said, During this weekend I will have a wip or maybe even finish. I'll look for an animator as well. Btw, Eclipses Tien was made BEFORE he joined esf, so it still counts, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom