some vegeta idea's and more(yes, a nother one :P)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've some idea's that would be good:

1) rensoku in swoop, like he did agains perfect cell.
the rensoku costs lesser but you go 2/10 slower.

2) the rensoku must realy be fixed now, it's getting inoying to get an kiblob while you're following someone.
the rensoku also must not be loaded but you nead to shoot it while holding the left mouse button, the secondary kiblast must be somekind of scattershot, he did that agains perfect cell too.

3) more than only the sensobean/bag, like an can of cola or fanta :laff: .(just think of that epesode that trunks first arived)

4)make the scouter more clear, dont know how but maybe somekind of 3d pic.

5)the trans of vegeta must be fixed, the currend is the second one and it would be nice when i see the one from the strange planet, when he realy transed for the first time.

6) more prepunches, like 20 in defauld.
20 has more use so you can plan the attack better, i know that thee is a command for it but it's more for the one that doesn't know it or if the console doesn't want to open.

critz please, i'll come with more when i know more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey these are pretty good :D:yes:

1) That's quite interesting, I don't know about ki costs (atm is WAY too high considering they're just ki blasts) but I definatley like the idea.

2) They're changing the renzoku so that it flies straight (for 1.3) I also agree with what you say on not having to load it, imo it should be like piccolo's scattershot is now, but a lot straighter. Secondary fire is currently the straight ki shot which I would like to keep as theres no charge, although I suppose if renzoku is fixed like the above there will be no need for it.

3) Ok, as long as the drinks only restore a little bit of health (keeping it realistic) like 10hp, like the Health Vials in Unreal Tournament. What I don't want to see is food all over the map like in Legacy of Goku II, it looks strange (roast turkeys just appearing) not to mention Nameks don't eat.

4) It's a small change really, I don't think it would be necessery. I'd like to see the scouter be completley redone anyway.

5) Yeah that would be cool, I assume you mean the one where he clenches and unclenches his fists until they bleed and he punches the ground repeatedly screaming until he looks up and all the energy shoots up and he turns SSJ, yes, that would rule.

6) This is the only one I dissagree with (sorry :p) because prepunches are unblockable and undodgable, nobody would bother with advanced melee and just reach 19 prepunches and throw, probably killing the victim straight off. If you add a cap whereby you can't throw after, like after 11 punches you can't throw or something. I don't know, maybe you should elaborate a bit more on this one.

All in all, thems be some darn good suggestions :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well about the scouter, it's more so i can see if there is someone under or above me.

and the drinks could also be something like a bottle of water, the bottle only restores untill you have 50%, you nead something elso to get more then the 50%.

Best answers
i like those suggestions :yes: especially the one with cola and fanta:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can put in the soda machine from half-life, but that would be pretty spammable. Maybe change them to Capsule Corp soda bag.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same applies to you, saying 'don't spam the thread' constitutes spam when you could have PM'd it, you can still report bad posts. (Why the heck does it say Oribt anyway?)

I don't think having a drinks dispenser is the way to go, maybe pickups of drinks, but if you play a game of Classic Half-Life Deathmatch with the refilling health dispensers, you'll notice that somebody will always try to dominate them and only hang around/fight around one. The downside to this is they can't go and get weapons and ammo without leaving, however in ESF you don't have to pick up weapons or ammo so that's why I don't think it's a good idea.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody ever said that the drinks supplied by Trunks actually healed anyone, nobody in actual fact was involved in a fight (except of course for Trunks himself but then he didn't really get hurt.) Also randomly placed soft drink dispensers on Namek seems a little sussed if you get what I mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4) About the scouter, mines translucent and you can quite clearly see through it, i'm not sure if it's a custom sprite or not seeing as I changed them a while ago.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its custom, mines green. I actually don't find it in the way though. I can see around the scouter. I think to make the scouter better you need to make the data it shows you easier to read. Also adding some special effects (like cracks) would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I think about it it really isn't that good an idea.
Btw kingvegeta made that mistake. Now it says Orbit.

Best answers
4. i like this one you could make it so you can bring it up into a full screen mode so you get a little layout with things being 3d and stuff and when your done looking go back into normal mode..kinda like a quick sweep of the whole area...if that makes any sense.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I can't remember who, but somebody suggested having the scouter cover the whole screen when active, that way you can fit much more detail in things, like little arrows pointing to every player stating their name and PL, more detailed information, player tracking and stuff, that would be cool. And more like the show considering it covers you whole eye not just a small portion of your vision.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that would block your whole screen whit names and stats if you had 12 peuple on on the screen you wouldnt be able to see almoast nothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So then you press F9 and deactivate it, or make it a clientside option whether you want the scouter fullscreen or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom