Scouter Animation

Best answers
Hi There
Have you notice that been talking about spites and animation lately
You know press F9 the comes up but it show on your character.
When you press it will come up on scene and character.
Captin Ginu dosen't count its a permanent model.
It would look kind wierd for Piccolo, Buu and Cell but all rest are fine like Frieza is ok and all the Sayians would look good in them. With Krillins new model comming soon he will good as well. Tien might look ok. As for all the androids they internal scouters. Hey maybe with the scouters if you reach high as level like 99999999999999999999999 like that your scouter explodes or something causing you to have 2 damage. Its possable but will along to do it though.
Thanks

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing a scouter on each character if they've actually got it out, that sounds pretty cool. As for the scouters blowing up, that would be cool but then it makes the scouter useless and since its very important to most people having it blow up isn't good.

Best answers
Most of the characters could sense the opponent's pl with no mechanism such as the scouter! It has only been the most reasonable option to show all the options it does in-game! I do agree with it, but only on characters who actually used it, such as ginyu, frieza(first form), vegeta(first form)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "sensing" comes with the diamons that are drawn above each character's head when you are in game. The scouter is just a representation of that sensing. I do wish that a person will show the scouter if they have it on, but the explosion wont work.

Best answers
good ideea Icesilver...really like it...the thing with the scouter blowing up it's ok...but no damage 4 the player....i was thinking when it blow's up...u could use it just as a normal radar but i can show the pl any more..and 4 the scouter i was thinking when u fix it on a player there should be the animation like in the show on the screen...and i would really cute on goku...remember when Ginyu took his body..it was kinda cool :)

Best answers
Ok if the scouters blew up you could always find them the old fashion way. The models will have to be upgraded to where they can't upgrade anymore.

Best answers
its unique ill give you that as for blowing up.....wouldnt work out....i think its fine the way it is now....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they also nead to make the scouter animated like the real scouter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the scouter needs to be dark orange on the inside of the glass (the bit you see in the HUD) and needs to be a little bigger and squarer, with yellow writing. It needs to be able to scan energy attacks like Beamheads and Balls, and to count up when people are transforming rather than just going up one massive jump at the end of the trans.

As for the breaking idea, I don't think anyone will ever get 999,999,999,999,999 PL (powerlevel nine-hundred and ninety nine trillion) to test the scouter breaking, but maybe it could go over some stages of deterioration, like at 5 million there could be a hairline crack or so in the glass, then at 10 million it could be cracked all over, then at 15 mil it shatters and dissapears. I've never seen anyone get above 10 million without massivley whoring the dragonballs for 10 minutes, but with the new trans' like SSJ3 you never know.

Best answers
Its possable cause i play esf a whole 2 days and my powerlevel was 1000000000000000. It crashed my PC of course but that wasn't the point.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the scouter should have the all around scanner it should be a big thing taking up about 2/5ths of your screen but you can see perfectly through it it would work just likke the scouter in the show if you remember the parts when you were looking in it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in all honesty i like it just the way it is. I dont want to see people like vegeta or goku or piccolo with scouters or anything on because really none of them used them sure vegeta did in the beginining but he doesnt anymore afterward. Frieza should have it seeing as he can't sense people. so really i think the only people that should have it are ginyu and frieza.

Best answers
Thats why i said it would look kind wierd for Piccolo. I still like it though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about Vegeta? He had it in the Saiyan Saga...although I guess he could sense energy after that. Maybe have it as an option when you create a server, Real Scouter Characters or something.

As for PL: 1,000,000,000,000,000, I didn't know the ESF system supported it to go that high, considering it's like the equivalent of Gotenks and Gogeta fusing into Gogetenks and then merging with Shenron (end of GT), but believe me, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the only one who played ESF for 2 days straight constantly wishing. 1 Ki blast explosion would be enough to wipe the entire map!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno about changing the models so that they all have scouters. But I do think the scouter needs some tweakage. I like all of Ravendusts ideas (the cracks and the sensing energy attacks and players transing.) I also think the scouter should give warning beeps if someone trans or has turbo mode on (As the scouter detects high power level increases.) The cracks are cool but as long as the data obtained from the scouter is still legible. A completely shattered unreadable scouter is pretty useless.

Best answers
Fine cracks i'm happy with. Ravendust it was Goku who fused with Shenron. Also ssj4 Goku and Vegeta fusing. You're right too 1 Ki Blast did wipe out the map. But that wasn't how crached my pc. My 1 Ki Blat took on a turbo up Sprit Bomb. Still that how i crashed. Ok i will tell you the story i thought if the could use high power sprit bomb then so could i. I was still wishing now. I decended and form a sprit bomb shot to the other side of the map now i just went crazy started firing all i can at sp when it i blocked too soon and froze. Ok back to the subject maybe could change the scouter on the sides. Example you know that bug with and his scouter was in the wrong side maybe for different people on different sides

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm pretty sure RavenDust was just saying those people fusing as they were powerfull and he was just using them to say it would be very powerfull, and anyway, just how powerfull are they by the end of Z? Goku and Frieza when fighting at max were above 100mil (if you don't remember when frieza was fighting non-SSJ goku he said he was using only 1% of his power and he was over 1mil in only his secod form) so how powerfull was Super Vegetto? :p

Anyway, on topic.....sort of.....personally I think that the good characters should have the dragon radar as their radar and the evil characters should have the scouter.

I like the cracks idea.

Best answers
OK not bad so is the dragon rader going to be round. Is it going to show up on the models as animations?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well instead of the scouter in the corner it would be the radar and I guess the radar could appear in their hands (although it would be odd to fire a beam like that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but if the radar replaces the scouter than you wouldn't be able to find players like you do with the scouter.
You're right about Frieza being at 1% and 1 million at full power but they weren't fighting at 100 million power level, they don't get anywhere near that till later in the series. If I remember correctly, Gohan ssj2 vs. Cell was around 32 million or something close to that. There's a power level thread in the misc. forum. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom