Blocking trans

Best answers
that would def be interesting...i wouldn't mind seeing that but there would have to be a lot of restriction etc on it

Best answers
would be interesting yes, but you should only be able to do it at perfect trans then

Best answers
since when can you trans in a PS? You can turbo but not Trans

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're at perfect trans level, you can trans while in a PS. That means when you're at the point where your transformation is instantaneous.

-Karrde-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been possible since 1.1, but not during a block struggle. Transforming during a block struggle would be sort of workable but it would just burn ki you can't afford to lose.

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
If you're at perfect trans level, you can trans while in a PS. That means when you're at the point where your transformation is instantaneous.

-Karrde-
actually you can do it when your not at PT level, it just takes longer and there are no animations and sounds and such, butit does happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Taco Man said:
actually you can do it when your not at PT level, it just takes longer and there are no animations and sounds and such, butit does happen
bing

you get a cookie

to me trans in a block struggle just doesnt seem all that worth it they dont last long enough for it to matter

Best answers
hmm I think they should disable it... Never saw someone go SSJ in a struggle in the series

Best answers
Well gohan sorta did in a blockstruggle in the timechamber..
And goku in his last fight with buu when using spirit bomb and gettin his energy back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom