Real good & Evil Teams and Dragon Balls

Best answers
I hope that in the later versions of esf, there will be REAL good&evil teams and more characters. Cell is avaible, but why the androids are not? Or COOLER, or Brolly. And one question: how can I get the dragonballs, and make wish? I cant find it in the levels.

Best answers
i know what u r talking about..... i cant find them either... but someone said that the DB are deleted out of the default maps..... but in other maps there are DB but i ont know how to get those maps..... like the map APE_CITY he said that that is a good map with the dragonballs on good places but i dont know how to get the map:'(

Best answers
mp_realteams 1
Sets 'real' good & evil teams. The riverside map should still have dragonballs.

Best answers
no they are not deleted.....if u use the 1st esf map....u know that in the desert the dragonballs appear in that one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The riverside map is missing a dragonball, it shows up on the radar but is actually buried in the brush, I don't think you can get it, you have to bring all the other ones to it to make the wish.

As for the good+evil stuff, Cooler and Brolly are movie characters which means they won't get added (unfortunatley), and android 18 will be in ESF v1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are tons of maps on esf world that you can download that have dragon balls most of them even say they have them or you can download 1.1 install it to your desktop and use the maps from that most of the 1.1 maps have dragonballs

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The riverside map is missing a dragonball, it shows up on the radar but is actually buried in the brush, I don't think you can get it, you have to bring all the other ones to it to make the wish.
I thought i was the one who notice that but anyway you tried using a Kame Hame Ha and blow the ground to pieces cause thats one way to get. Another way is sv_gravity -99999999 and it will bring all the DBs in the air.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that riverside dragonball is troublesome. Usually when the balls respawn its nowhere to be found. esf_guru also has dragonballs as does esf_lavapit.
Real good and evil teams can be set when you create a map. Except the evil team is pretty small atm. New characters are being added in 1.3 and a few will be evil. Yeah movie characters/techniques aren't being added (except super dragon fist :D) so no Brolly or Cooler.

Best answers
I think it is because the good Team has more characters than the evil team... if Vegeta would be on the good team, the good team would then have 6 members and the evil only 3.. so they put Vegeta on the gvil side so that the evil team would have more members.. or maybe it is just that the team thinks that Vegeta is evil or something.
Well i hope they put Vegeta on the good side once they get new evil characters to the game. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they will, Ginyu + 18 (and possibly Dabura...v1.4?) for Vegeta + Tien, anyway IceSilver;

I thought i was the one who notice that but anyway you tried using a Kame Hame Ha and blow the ground to pieces cause thats one way to get.
How exactly did you do this when ESF doesn't support deformable terrain?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I also agree on the Vegeta is evil because the evil side is lacking evil people. Also he was evil in the dtart of DBZ and he was the first villain so I suppose he has evil roots?

ESF doesn't have deformable terrain and I haven't tried blowing up the ground to find a dragonball but if you notice when you hit the ground hard with a powerful blast that it does seem to do a bit of damage. (rocks come flying out etc.) Maybe that loosens the ball?

Best answers
If Chibi Trunks is added, he should get the Kamehameha if he is at a lack of moves.
Although he only preforms it in a movie, it shows that he is still able to know it. It may also be implied because of his closeness to Gohan & Goten.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the Goten and Trunks will be added to ESF not anytime soon anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom