Noob question on gameplay!

Best answers
Hey im brand new to this game and i wanted to know a few things. How do melee attacks work? Also how does super saiyan work? Is the gameplay similiar to Bid for Power(Q3 Mod)?

Best answers
You must try and learn your selk it is better that way you will learn faster that way.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Practice makes perfecet... that's true BlueDragon. But, this is basically what this section is for...

...answering questions that relate to the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super saiyan= once you get a certain amount of PL you press the 'z' button and your character with transform. some examples are trunk he starts out with 700,000 PL once he aquires 1,000,000 PL you can press Z and he will transform to a super saiyan. They aren't all the same. Goku for example starts off with 750,000 and transforms at 1,750,000. vegeta starts off with 700,000 and transforms at 2,000,000 majin buu starts off at 1,250,000 and transforms at 3,000,000 cell starts off at 900,000 and transes at 1,900,000 etc. If you put your mouse over the character name it tells you all about them.

for melee read the manaul. there is too much to explain. check either Torlorn's post or my sig.

Best answers
actually to transform you need ki requirements and cf full, basically if the cf is full then you can ascend into your next form, as ki will most likely be at the requirement because the cf takes a long time to get.

if you want to learn some stuff about esf on first hand with mics and not just reading you can join my server for noobs. i will be holding training sessions every now n then, just look in the server list for the server name : Vkk's Tampa Training Server.
dont use any filters.

:p

Best answers
Is thier a way to transform to ssj3 and how do Super Bot still power?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you cant transform into anything above the characters first trans that means you can only go to normal ssj until 1.3 and i dont understand your second question really

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you mean STEAL power yeah thats a move only the sbots have

sorry about the double post but my explorer crashes everytime i try to post normally so i have to use the quick reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom