What attacks will ginyu have???

Best answers
i was just wondering....what attacks will ginyu use on 1.3???...in dbz he had like body change...that will very cool if he can swap his body for a few sec :laff:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...

He'll probably get the generic Ki blast and blob, either a projectile or beam that could be compared to the kamehame, gallit gun, etc...

...and Body Change (how it will work... beats me)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i´m guessing mouth blast would be another attack, he places his hands above his head, dont know if it was a mouth blast or just a regular beam :/

Best answers
its not hard to switch characters. you can do so with cs... some server i was on had a warcraft mod where you switch bodies or models with another player. you get their damaged no armor body. perhaps research could be done to imply it on ginyu.

not that hard if using like c++ just be like if then statements...
if user ginyu has 50 health and uses attack 6 on keyboard then switch with player target hit. its like admin_t and admin_ct command kinda... just switching. and would be bad ass to go along with it a animation.

he could chuck the healthy guy into the ground then switch with them like he did vs goku/vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the body changing attack ginyu has sure is interesting. but it should be blockable or you must atleast have a way to break free otherwise you spend hours playing the game, one ginyu dweep (soz) comes in and steals your body/power

Best answers
Reptile said:
the body changing attack ginyu has sure is interesting. but it should be blockable or you must atleast have a way to break free otherwise you spend hours playing the game, one ginyu dweep (soz) comes in and steals your body/power
nah you must remember that it only last one round. not all rounds. once he is put down he will have to find another body to get. and he can only do it when he is severly hurt.
so just dont let him fly away with low health... melee and put him down for the count. enless he throws you and does it. just takes skill as all things in life do.

and ya it could be blocked in team or clan based games... just get your hurt teammate to jump infront of it... HAHA! LOL! that and there is teleport...

:p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times are you hit by the beam directly compared to the explosion of the beam?

If they were to make his beam move slow and work only on direct hits, then it'd only catch those who are off guard.

Best answers
well...if stuns the enemy and then use body switch and he can be the enemy for like 3 min....and the "enemy thinks you as a friend and the couter shows that too....so you have a disgiuse

Best answers
I think i would def abuse this lol.

hey why not use what budoki did

MILKY CANNON!!

::Sigh:: that was such a stuipid attack

Best answers
well the name of that milky cannon surely sounds like something ginyu would create...

well i think body change should only be possible with 20 hp or less
then again there would be ppl kiblobing or gen beaming themselves to get to 20 hp
that disguise idea sounds fair to me but its quit abusable...
unless the change takes quite long to occur...

the budokais effect would be nice... purple waves between the target and ginyu and 2 beams coming out of their mouths

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feel free to suggest different types of body change in the suggestions forum. Ginyu is getting it one way or the other.

Best answers
Deman said:
How many times are you hit by the beam directly compared to the explosion of the beam?

If they were to make his beam move slow and work only on direct hits, then it'd only catch those who are off guard.
ya exactly like frieza's lazer finger... but not spamming lameness like. would own :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give him some laser, that can be charged, and when fired, like freeza laser, only more stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Feel free to suggest different types of body change in the suggestions forum. Ginyu is getting it one way or the other.
seeing as he has nothing else to use its fairly obvious to say that :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GINYU BODY SWITCH

The move will have to be a chargable move. While Ginyu is charging, the bar has to be completely filled. While Ginyu is holding charge, he can only look around with the mouse, but will not be able to move his body at all. When Ginyu will shoot the beam, it should be pretty large but not as fast. Ginyu will be able to detonate the beam, however, if detonated, he will be immobile for 3 seconds. If it hits the wall anytime, then he can then freely move.

If Ginyu hits a model that is put in the map (tree, rock) Ginyu will switch bodies with the rock or tree. Then he will be able to respawn.

Whichever character Ginyu swaps bodies with, that character should have a model of a scouter to indicate it is Ginyu.

Also, the body switch move should exchange Health, PL, and speed. Not attacks, because Ginyu was just using the bodies for their power and capabilities.

Best answers
Whichever character Ginyu swaps bodies with, that character should have a model of a scouter to indicate it is Ginyu.
Also, the body switch move should exchange Health, PL, and speed. Not attacks, because Ginyu was just using the bodies for their power and capabilities.

thats the best way to put it imkongkong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom