Krillin's 3rd transformation

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 3rd trans is realy simple
u can make him like an old guy with mustach (or what ever its spelled)

just look at my sig
and vote

p.s. I was planing to put this idea in2 my mod but its going nowhere
so here u go esf use it....or not.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
méh, dont like mustach krillin :/ esf will have one trans for humans. so i heard.

and for krillin to have his 3rd trans, shouldnt he have a 2nd trans first :p j/k

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah 2nd <.<

blah!
well I thought it was 3rd cuz there are 2 folders :D
anyway thx for correcting meh

p.s. can some moderator change the tittle 3rd to 2nd please?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking, just don't give krillin a 3rd transformation at all. When krillin does transform, he is at final form. Therefor, he should get ALL THE BONUSES OF THE FINAL CLASS (special techniques) without haveing to go to that third class. Plus not to mention more speed and more ki than anyone else. His only flaw is that it would be his ONLY transformation and would eventually be obsolete.

Best answers
I think that's too much of a disadvantage. He should have just as many transformations as other characters so he can keep up in terms of speed and strength. I don't necessarily agree with the order, but perhaps this can be an inspiration in terms of physical transformation ideas.

(If you want to download it, it can be found here.)

Best answers
ok...this picture gave me some ideeas...1st form is the normal krillin..when he transformes he should have the namek skin(it must be reskined) and the final form is "Mystic Krillin"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans (Tien and Krillin) will only have 1 trans in 1.3 but it'll be a big boost, I think Krillins will either be 'Mystic Krillin' (which is fake) or 'Unlocked Potential Krillin' (from the Namek Saga).

Anyway I wouldn't like to see Moustached Krillin because he'll look old and he never wore his Kame Uniform and Moustache at the same time.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As mentioned by most people, humans due to their lack of actual transformations only get 1. However its a big trans and is supposed to be equal to a ssj3 Goku, (for balance of course.) A moustache krillin sounds goofy.

Best answers
I think the order should either be:

Krillin (Kamé outfit) --> Krillin (Namek Outfit)

or

Krillin (Namek Outfit) --> Krillin (Orange Gi)

I think the older Krillin should be omitted because I believe that in growing his hair and wearing normal clothes, that represents that he has stepped down from being a monk and a fighter (and moved into parenthood, living a relaxed normal life, etc.).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should be Orange Gi, normal expression, normal aura (current)

then

Orange gi, angry expression with arched eyebrows, larger aura (in place of hairy krillin, sort of like the one in the middle of the pic in Shao's post)

It's realistic and doesn't look stupid. It represents his power being unlocked by Guru.

Best answers
I just hope the subtle features such as the facial expression are noticible. The aura will most definately be, so I'm for it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...Does anybody bother getting close enough to Krillin to see if he's smiling or frowning? The current trans is obvious and I think thats what is important. If the differences are too subtle then nobody will be able to tell. Although it may seem that hair Krillin has stopped practicing martial arts he is in actual fact stronger than he was when he had no hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom