A more...specific..challenge... SEMAN!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Since this weekend I will have access to the internet..especially saturday, I am going to have fun with this.

Although this was promised to be held on my return, I just couldn't wait.

I will now challenge my rival. Deman.

He is the only one who completes his fights against me :p

First time he got me, second time I lost by default.

This time, Magus the vampire is out to rip Deman to shreds.

Are you up for the challenge?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O!!!!
must ref this ultimatoh match! \o/

as people finishing fights, it tends to be chronic in these forums, like iceman - i want my title bish! ;_;

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
He is the only one who completes his fights against me :p
And you're the only one I complete my fights against, other than Deblizlislers

¡ACCEPTO!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then it bes a duel! :O

Tonights venue will be in the night. an old village back in the medevil times has been demolished by magus in his search for deman.

So Grab your pitchforks, torch and let the lynching and smacktalk begin! \o/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mango this, Mango that. Nobody would shut up about you while you were gone.
It's sad, really.

The Mango has been left out for too long and is now sickly and mushy. A quick boot stomp will be all I'll need to defeat you.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Deman is just jealous the mango will never be his, so he turned into a ninja to sneak into the bathroom of mango and take pictures of him in the shower.

Little does he know that mango showers somewhere...awesome.

Deman's Shower.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
"Please! Take what you want and leave my home! You are an inhuman plague of Satan that hath come to possess our village!" A peasant woman yelled, cowering in the corner holding her child.

Magus stood looking at her, a torch in his hand, his eyes glowing with the reflection of the flame.

"I know you are sheltering Deman! I will not rest until he is found! If you do not give me the information to where he is, I will burn your home with you inside of it. Heed my warning, for your refusal to speak of his whereabouts will have me moving to the next residence! You are not going to be a martyr, just a corpse in my wake! The man is a traitor, once an ally to me, now a traitor whom I pursue!" Magus yelled back at the woman, his red eyes cynically staring down the woman.

"I shan't tell you where our protector is! He is not a traitor!" The woman yelled, her child now beginning to cry.

"Then so be it." Mgaus said.

Magus threw the torch against the wall of the window-less hut, then briefly exited. Upon exiting, he pushed the horse carriage he used for transportation in front of the door, after letting his black horses run free into the night. As Magus stepped back, he heard the screams of the woman and child as smoke poured out the cracks from the door. The carriage shook as the woman tried to ram it out of the way, but her efforts were in vain.

Villagers were fleeing in fear towards the castle on the horizon, many other huts have been set aflame. Even though the villagers could not stand a chance against Magus, they berated him as they fled.

"Evil!"

"Lucifer!"

"You taint the clothing of a priest, burn in the pits of Hell!"

Magus laughed to himself and continued to the next hut.

"Don't even think about it." A voice was heard behind Magus.

Magus immediately recognized the voice, a sinister smile spread across his face.

"Now, it looks like after my friend let his people get murdered, he comes out of hiding." Magus said, grinning.

"You murdered them, I was not hiding, they just gave me shelter because I was hurt form our last fight!" Deman yelled furiously.

"You murdered these people, you refused to cooperate." Magus replied.

Right then, a young peasant tried to make a run for the castle while Magus was talking, but his effort failed when he felt the icy grip of Magus's hand on his neck.

"Now, watch this before we continue your encounter." Magus said lifting the man up.

Deman ran up to MAgus as fast as he could, but the damage was already done. Magus sank his fangs into the man's neck, and drained him of his blood.

"You will pay for your destruction on these good people!" Deman said as he charged Magus.

Quickly, Magus threw the man aside and swayed out of the way of Deman's fist. Deman went to the ground and attempted to sweep Magus's legs from beneath him. The attempt also failed as Magus leapt over Deman's leg.

"You've gotten slow my friend." Magus said.

Deman said nothing as dove at Magus. With a loud "OOF!" Magus was speared backwards by the immense force directly in front of a burning hut.

"Now, it is time for you to be judged!" Deman yelled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial of water.

"Water?" Magus said, tilting his head curiously.

"Holy Water." Deman quickly replied, tossing the water onto Magus's eyes, then quickly removing himself from pinning Magus.

With an ear piercing scream, Magus stood up covering his burning eyes, he then fell back into the soft, weak wall of the flaming hut.

"Amen." Deman said, standing up triumphantly.

Magus's silouhette stood int he hole of the hut, his body slightly aflame, he angrily charged towards Deman.

Quickly and gracefully, Deman attempted to send a round-house kick into the oncoming opponent, but Magus's enhanced reflexes saw the whole thing coming this time. With a loud yell of anger and hatred, Magus grabbed Deman's leg and flipped him backwards onto the ground, he then grabbed Deman by the throat and lifted him up while his own body was still slightly aflame.

"I will save my feast on your blood for when you are on the brink of death, this fight has been your own suicide attempt." Magus said as he tossed Deman aside and ran off towards the last remaining building of the village.

Deman watched as he saw Magus disappear into the darkness, he could barely see Magus anymore. Quickly, Deman went towards the wooden building. The building was a decent size, bigger than any of the huts, and on the front of it showed a sign with a picture of a hammer hitting a horseshoe.

"Blacksmith.." Deman quietly said to himself.

Deman quickly entered teh pitch black building looking for anything of use to him.

"Come on, I was here first, shouldn't you always knock?" Magus's taunting voice said.

Deman squinted his eyes in the dark room and looked around while waiting for his eyes to adjust. Out of the windows, faint orange blurs could be seen from the flaming village.
Suddenly, a flash of lightning illuminated the building as it started to rain. A huge roar of thunder was heard. Deman saw on the wall near him there was a hammer on the wall, he immediately grabbed it and looked around..waiting for another flash of lightning. There was a flash, but Magus could not be seen.

Magus sat perfectly still on the ceiling of the building, his vampiric abilities allowed him to stick to walls and see perfectly in the dark, in his hand he held a scythe found from the wall of the blacksmith shop.

Quickly, he dropped from the ceiling directly behind Deman. As fast as he could, Deman turned around, reacting to the shock of Magus's fall, but he was too late. As another flash of lightning lit the place up, Magus brought the scythe up through the abdomen of Deman, who immediately fell to the ground spitting out blood.

"You...yoou are a freak!" Deman yelled through his red, gritted teeth.

Standing up and wincing in the pain of his open abdomen Deman swung the hammers at Magus as hard as he could. Magus held the scythe up horizontally to block the blow, which snapped the wooden part in two. Throwing down the wooden butte of the scythe, Magus held the short wooden part he had left, and let out an insane laugh.

"Your efforts please me! Let us continue!" Magus yelled, still laughing.

Deman spit out blood, hate filled his eyes, the adrenaline just now started to flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom