Suggestion(S)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I have a few Suggestions. This might not be well explained but here we go.

A new Gameplay
-Basicly like NS's CO and NS That's basicly what I mean.
-A guide to help newbies
-Let's Call it Newbie Game Play for now for the NEW Gameplay and the ESF Gameplay for the Currect.

Gameplay for: Newbie, ESF

Attacks
Goku:
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/blob
C.Generic ki Beam
D.Kamehameha
E.Solar Flare
F.Spirit bomb
G.Kame Torpedo
H.Sensu bean (Where the char actually get's a sencu bean every death basicly.)

SSJ Goku
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/blob
C.Generic Ki beam
D.Kamehameha
E.Solar Flare
F.Dragon Fist
G.Kame Torpedo
H.Sensu Bean (Where the char actually get's a sencu bean every death basicly.)

SSJ2 Goku
A. Same thing as SSJ Goku

SSJ3 Goku
A.Same thing as SSJ2Goku

Vegeta
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
a.Rezunko
C.Generic Ki beam
D.Galick Gun
E.Sensu bean

SSJ Vegeta
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
a.Rezunko
C.Generic Ki beam
D.Galick Gun
E.Big Bang
F.Final Flash
G. Sensu bean

SSJ2 Vegeta (Majin)
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
a.Rezunko
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Galick Gun
E.Big Bang
F.Final Flash
G.Ultimate Self Destruction (Must be used EVERY 3 minits because it will be cheap if the person abused the attack every 1 second
H.Sensu Bean

Trunks
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Buster Cannon (From Budokai)
E.Sencu Bean

SSJ Trunks
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Buster Cannon
E.Burning Attack (Stronger then 1.2.1's Burning attack, only SSJ)
F.Sensu Bean

USSJ Trunks
A.Same as SSJ Trunks

Added for every Trunks trans hopefully: That Fart Cannon thingy magiggy :eek:

Gohan
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Masenko
E.Shield
F.Sensu Bean

SSJ Gohan
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Kamehameha
E.Masenko
F.Shield
G.Sensu Bean

SSJ2 Gohan
Same as SSJ Gohan

Buu
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki beam
D.Mouth Blast
E.Candy
F.Regeneration

EvilBuu
Same as Buu

Super Buu
Same as EvilBuu

Kid Buu
A.Melee
B.Kiblast/Kiblob
C.Generic Ki Beam
D.Mouth Blast
E.Kamehameha
F.Candy
G.Regeneration

Krillin
All Attacks from ESF (Can't remember all of the attacks)

Mystic Krillin All of Krillin's

Frieza
All Attack's From ESF

Frieza Level 2
All Attack's from ESF

Frieza Level 3
All Attack's from ESF

Frieza Level 4
All Attack's From ESF

Frieza Level 4 100%
All Attack's From ESF

Cell
All Attack's From ESF

Cell Level 2
Same as Cell

Perfect Cell
Same as Cell

Perfect Cell 100%
Add Self Destruction (Read SSJ2 Majin Vegeta for Details.)

All Piccolos:
All Attack's from ESF

Ginyu
All I can think of is Body Change ATM

Oh yes and what I mean by as Every Attack from ESF is what I mean is that Every attack the char has for ESF.

Gameplay For: Newbie, and ESF

Teleport System

Most of you have played DMZ Correct? Well the System I'm talking about will be Kind of like that. But instead you use the Arrows to do the Teleport System, It's Exactly like that.

Gameplay For: Newbie

Transformation System
It's Just like ESF Beta's BUT instead of Pressing Z to Ascend for example.. You Press 6 and there is a SSJ Sprite. Instead of pressing X To Descend for example... You Press 7 and there is a Descend Sprite. (Like a normal Goku sprite.)

Targeting/Swoop System:
Same as 1.0 and 1.1. I always or Sometimes here "How do you target" Well, There you go. But when you target it won't be like 1.0 and 1.1 where you have to hit the enemy you target, You can hit everyone while targetting.

Advanced Melee System
Well for example, SV_AdvancedMelee 1 SV_AdvancedMelee turn's it on. SV_Advanced Melee 0 Turn's it off.

You play NS Correct? Well when you play the NS Gameplay it guide's you.
That is basicly what I mean in this part.

I will add more when I think of some more suggestions.

Best answers
I will just state the obvious, there wont be any moves from the movies or characters(I know you didnt say any chars). The only time I remember goku using dragon fist was in a movie.

The teleport system is fine the way it is, and the swooping and melee targeting was removed because im guessing it wasnt really good to be there. In DBZ they didnt target them and auto follow them, this is also fine the way it is.

Also there is already a guide to help out new people, I dont have a link but it is somwhere in ESF chat or Newbies centeral probably.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I don't know if he used it in a movie or the show. If he used it in the movie let me know.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure I have any idea what you just suggested. A different kind of gameplay for new people...?

Best answers
A couple new moves and im guessing a in-game guide for new people, bots are there to help new people and he have a very helpful guide already. Also hes asking for the 1.0 1.1 melee targeting back, which I dont think would be a good idea.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basicly, If you play NS it has two game modes, CO and NS, That's what I'm talking about, and about the targeting it will be for that "Newbie" Game mode

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt some one announce that son-goku was gonna get super dragonfist in 1.3 for ssj3 because he needs more moves?...

they also said that yes it was from a movie but its a cool move, he needs it and they can do what they want...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah he is getting Dragonfist for 1.3, despite it being a movie move.

What is NS and/or CO?

I like the idea of newbie mode, it's tough to figure out adv melee when you start, it could have help messages come up on the screen at specific times (up-up to swoop) or something.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a flash newbie guide within the esf download...thing. Although I already knew how to play when I discovered it, I thought it was very cleverly done and I'm sure most newbies along with that guide and a few bad level bots can learn pretty easily. The online user manual can be found at http://games.saix.net/guides/esf/right.htm (I'm not sure if thats an official site but thats where I learnt from.)
dream killer certainly did put a lot of thought into this idea, but a completely new game mode like this sounds like its gonna take a while to put in place.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
how is the dragon fist gonna be used anyway like an ultra fast swoop punch?
Probably like that, and a powerfull knockback

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
I will just state the obvious, there wont be any moves from the movies or characters(I know you didnt say any chars). The only time I remember goku using dragon fist was in a movie.
Dragon fist is planned for a later release. Hibiki said that in someones thread a while back.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm well i dont know if any of you had played international online soccer, though i don't find it a very good mod in my opinion. what they do is they have a "level" where noobs can play and on the screen it tells you how to do different things. maybe put an easy bot in this "level" and have it something like this. this way they don't have to read a manual and don't have to ask all these questions. and maybe have something tell them where they can find the manual incase they want to read. also have the map called like esf_practice or something. if you want me to explain further i will.

Best answers
u guys sure they were talikin about esf wit the drgaon punch thingy, cause im sure they dont want any movie type things in the game, mayb u saw sumthing about evm usin it and thought it was esf 1.3 sum how

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
dragon fist is already planned and can only be used durring ssj3 so if its still gonna be added which id asume so it will be added later
There are exceptions, such as this. Its just an attack. But this doesnt mean the team is taking down all restrictions pertaining to the no gt/movie content rule. Not at all.

Or, in better words.
Sonic Boyster said:
The team has the first and last say in what gets in the game. They gave you guys guidelines about what not to suggest, those aren't guidelines as for what they will or will not add to ESF. That doesn't mean they're going to add brolli and turlis, it just means they needed another attack for Goku so they pulled one out of a movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or they could use something like halflifes training level. A holographic bot thing teaches you how to swoop and use advanced melee and attacks you and allows you to defend. Then it could show other basic techniques like beam jumping and beam control. It'll be a step by step thing. Most half life mods have something like this, its called training and its on the first screen (back in WON)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, Rocky I'm NOT talking about a holographic bot..... I'm talking about the thing like NS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what NS is, I just thought a holographic bot training thing would be helpful for people new to the game.

Best answers
I recall Goku used dragon fist in DB and DBGT but not DBZ. Ive seen only the brolly movie so i cant say i saw it in a movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its in movie 13 Rightly called The Dragonfist Explosion.
In DB you mean against King Piccolo I'm guessing? was that really a dragonfist or just a really big punch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom