swoop

Best answers
U should make it so you can swoop all the time unless u drain all your ki.

Best answers
Already possible it's called chain swoop or forever swoop (whatever you like most, lol)! I guess the manuals explain it...
but just double tap another direction while swooping!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you want to swoop without zigzagging, I think he means one long clean swoop that ends when your ki does, like it should be. It's been suggested several times before but it's still a valid point :yes::yes:

Best answers
already posted... http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48399

Code:
figured out the 3'rd ideea...yeeeeeey.. ......if u have a hight PL...(an when I say a high Pl I mean that u instantly become a ssj)....I was thinking while swoopying u could transforme at the same time...like in the show wen Cell killed Trunks, Vegeta was furyos and while swoopyng he transformed....ok this was the 3'rd ideea i think it's funny...and the 7'th suggestion would be 2 swoop as long as u like i mean not just 5 second u know wath I mean?and in swoopyng u could teleport

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are you talking about you can swoop straight until you run out of ki already its a way to use the chain swoop you just turn your mouse in accordance with the chain swoop for expample you turn your mouse right and chain swoop left you still keep on going straight without zig zagging

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But then you're strafing into the enemy so you can't see what their doing, it's not the same as going in a straight line, and nobodies made a reason why we shouldn't be able to do so.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think zig-zagging is better. If someone notices that you're swooping right at them, they tend to wanna blow you up. Being able to go in zig zags basically prevents them from hitting you (unless they're very good) and gives you a chance to get 'em!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you could swoop until you run out of ki, you can zigzag and go straight, it would be the choice of the player which they'd want to do, straight swooping would reach the target faster (straight lines always do) but zigzagging is more evasive. I'd probably still zigzag when swooping to melee but straight when trying to get to a point in the map (a DB for example)

Best answers
i think you don´t understand...
you can chain swoop right now.. ok
ADD this way of swoop is what i mean, not to remove the chain.
WHEN you swoop in 1 direction, you can do it for at least.. 4 seconds.. WHY ?
if i want to swoop in 1 single direction, i cant. WHY ? because at the 3 or 4 second, it stop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well id imagine youd whore this in battle thus effectively RUNNING ALL YOUR ENERGY DRY its hard to fight and keep a watch on your ki bar

Best answers
in my suggestion that Goh@N posted here..i ment like...u can swoop 4 as long as u like not untyl you ran out of ky......and u could zig zag and the other things....

Best answers
Ugh, why do all this zig-zag stuff when it eats up more ki when you could just stop for a split second and swoop again, the thing is, I think there should be a constant swoop, I know you can just hold shift and it will keep doing the swoop thing over again, but it just feels unnatural.

I recommend a constant swoop, with reduction of ki so you can swoop constantly for a long time.

Best answers
Oh, haha, didn't see the date, sorry, I thought it would be better to post in this rather then starting a new thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could've not said anything at all. :p

Best answers
Damaera said:
Or you could've not said anything at all. :p
But I was doing a search for a constant swoop, and I kind of want the same idea. :O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you played the last open beta youd see you can do that allready >.<

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, closed due to bringing up a very old topic ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom