Ginyu Body Change Suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hokay so here ish meh plain. (Very disorganized at the moment)

Okay, as Ginyu, you have the body change attack, aim it at a player, fire, the beam cannot be blocked but is also NOT instinaneus (like a finger laser) but is faster than most beams.

Once the beam hits the player, they will die (would be VERY cheap so I have an additional suggestion at the end) and then the person playing Ginyu would *poof* look (model change) exactly like the target player AND either have the PL of the victim OR have 1/2 the PL of the victim (Debatable).

Regarding the "insta-kill" propert of the body switch beam, I decided that the beam should be SLOW, not uber slow, but slow enough, and be very large and flashy as to allow for dodging. Also, perhaps it could cause the targeted player to have a slightly reduced speed IF they see it coming it them.

ALSO, once the beam HITs the target a type of struggle OR delay-timer is initiated. Alright, so the beam hits, both Ginyu and the Victim are locked from moving but CAN be killed with SIMPLE melee, discs AND beams but NOT splash damage from beams. A bar appears (basically a struggle bar) once the beam hits and after the bar is "full" (the little slider reaches the top) Ginyu has successfully changed.

For the most part the change will NOT be a struggle, unless lets say the victim's PL is...hmm...180% of Ginyu's, then it'd be the same as a block struggle.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Ginyu changes body his power is very weak. I suppose that he gets half the power level (or less) than the original person but as he fights his power level increases much more than an ordinary player.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Perhaps add the idea someone (sorry can't remember who it was) made that when they change bodies the ginyu in the new body's power is a certain fraction (1/2 of 3/4 whatever) of the victims pl BUT it slowly raises by itself until it reaches what the max was.

I'm mentioning this idea because I liked it and am in no way trying to steal it.

Best answers
When Ginyu changes body his power is very weak.
Thats because in the show he made himself weak because his opponent was stronger. Thats the idea. Goku was stronger, so he nailed himself to make himself weaker, so that when Goku got into his body goku wouldnt be able to fight.

In theory he could be stronger than the person he is attacking, but he would have their power when he changes, so there wouldnt be much point.

Ginyu *should* get the person's exact PL when he changes, but if he dies in that form, he should change back to his normal self and return to his normal powerlevel.

It shouldn't be blockable at all. The entire point is to steal someone else's body when there stronger. If they have 10x his power, then he should still be able to steal their body just as easily, they should just have the sense to avoid the attack. If they don't, tough luck.

Thats my thoughts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps add the idea someone (sorry can't remember who it was) made that when they change bodies the ginyu in the new body's power is a certain fraction (1/2 of 3/4 whatever) of the victims pl BUT it slowly raises by itself until it reaches what the max was.
that was me i believe

and no what he meant that he was weak because you have to get use to the new body and learn how to handle it it took goku and ginyu a long time to get used to the new bodies but as jeice said out loud his power was slowly rising

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
When Ginyu changes body his power is very weak. I suppose that he gets half the power level (or less) than the original person but as he fights his power level increases much more than an ordinary player.
I think that was me actually.

Ginyu when he first changed bodies with Goku was weaker as he was not used to the workings of Goku's body and was unable to reach the full potential. That is why Gohan and Krillin were able to put up such a decent fight against Ginyu.
Thats why I believe that Ginyu should start with half the power of the person switched with but be able to build back up to full power faster than an ordinary person.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking it could work like this. Ginyu will just inherit the model of the person the moves hits, and the person who was hit, switches the Ginyu Model... losing 30-50% of his PL for let's say... 3 deaths?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the victim is penalised that much, then the switch bodies technique must be very very hard to connect with. Either that or easy to evade. Perhaps a straight beam that can't be curved or controlled, and the original Ginyu can't move, sorta like a FF, in that he is immobile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why make it so complicated or make it fractions or whatever, just these random numbers? keep it simple, straight to the point

GINYU BODY SWITCH

The move will have to be a chargable move. While Ginyu is charging, the bar has to be completely filled. While Ginyu is holding charge, he can only look around with the mouse, but will not be able to move his body at all. When Ginyu will shoot the beam, it should be pretty large but not as fast. Ginyu will be able to detonate the beam, however, if detonated, he will be immobile for 3 seconds. If it hits the wall anytime, then he can then freely move.

If Ginyu hits a model that is put in the map (tree, rock) Ginyu will switch bodies with the rock or tree. Then he will be able to respawn.

Whichever character Ginyu swaps bodies with, that character should have a model of a scouter to indicate it is Ginyu.

Also, the body switch move should exchange Health, PL, and speed. Not attacks, because Ginyu was just using the bodies for their power and capabilities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I don't like that, it seems more complicated then completely switching both players with attacks etc. and giving him half the power, half isn't a complicated fraction 23453/45294 is a complicated fraction 1/2 isn't

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but why half? ginyu got all of goku's strength, they switched bodies, not half his pl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got something to say about that \o/, they didnt have eachothers powers right away since they didnt know how to use the body so i think...AS soon as a ginyu changes body, they would slowly gain the powers (so the attack has a dissadvantage.. =P)

30 secs: player gains more power
1 min: player gains player2 (which is dead now) max power
2 min: player gains a extra attack
3 min: player gains everything he didnt gain yet....basicly...he is now at max....

Times could be changed tho =S, you could also do it....well ermm like the more you fight the more you gain (use melee with new body, you gain more pl, use beams with new body, you gain the extra attacks)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I said something quite similar (although not as detailed) in one of my earlier posts. The techniques downside is that Ginyu takes a while to get adjusted to the new body, Although he has the potential to become stronger than the original person, he first has to learn how to use the body. Thats why I suggested a power level of half but increasing power level at a faster than normal rate. In actualy fact his power should be less than half. This would also prevent the move from being spammed. If you just join a server with say for example a Vegeta with a power level of 6 million. The obvious thing for the new person to do, is to pick Ginyu and try change with the Vegeta, if successful Ginyu is now the strongest player in the server and he only joined 20 seconds ago.
I think thats unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom