help with flying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey how do i make flying faster? every srever i make when your in the air and press up up and you do that boost thing, it goes so friggin slow. can anyone help me how to fix this? :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um if you want to swoop as fast as people did in 1.1 i beleive the correct command is mp_simplemlee 1 if not mp_ then its cl_ or sv_

or if you want to be able to do combos and stuff but just move faster try i think its mp_airacceleration (number) if not mp_ then its cl_ or sv_ i dont know off the top of my head. but if you use this not only will you fly faster but beams ki blasts anything that moves through the air will speed up by that amount

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
none of them worked :( air accelerate is 'the matrix mod' in cs. where you jump and press back and you go faster. simple melee didnt really do anything. any other suggestions? people keep leaving my server cause of that :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh let me see type in cvarlist in console gives you a list of cvars

by default there is sv_airmove 1 sv_airacceleration 10 sv_acclerate 10 try some of those. look through the list

Best answers
Kaination said:
air accelerate is 'the matrix mod' in cs. where you jump and press back and you go faster.
i thought that sv_airaccelerate was a default hl command o_O
could use it without amx mod at least...
that matrix mod in cs doesn't have anything to do with the sv...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom