Hmm...question about server adminning around here..

Best answers
Well I hadn't played ESF since the release of 1.2, so I figured I'd go and download the 1.2.1 patch and see how things are coming. I was very impressed at how nice the game is coming along now, it works really nicely.

But anyways, so I TRIED to play all day today, but it seemed that no matter what server I joined, I would end up kicked and banned. It happened 3 times. Some "M unit" server, and I dont remember the other 2, were the ones I was kicked from.

Anyways, is there some exploit I should know about that maybe I'm doing that is wrong? On the M unit server I simply meleed the admin and generic beamed him when he swooped at me, and he said "***" and I was then kicked and banned. I was kicked from another server after killing quite a few people in a single life.

The point is - why does it seem that every time I play well, I am accused of cheating or whatever not only by newer players, but by ADMINS, and kicked and banned? Playing ESF is becoming quite a headache when I cant play without being banned.

Best answers
Skatch said:
The point is - why does it seem that every time I play well, I am accused of cheating or whatever not only by newer players, but by ADMINS, and kicked and banned? Playing ESF is becoming quite a headache when I cant play without being banned.
new players can be admins too... doesnt have to be a veteran or something to be an admin
i don't see any reasons why you should be banned for simple meleeing someone or shooting gen balls...
i just think they're sore losers who don't like getting hit... or just can't compete

Best answers
i just think they're sore losers who don't like getting hit... or just can't compet
He's right, try to play on public servers and not the ones players make because they dont like their arse being whooped.

Best answers
I have to say that is bad although it has never happernd to me I can understand how that happens so if you felt like it make your own listen server (try and see how many players you can have before the pings go above 1000) and if they come on your server KICK/BAN them

but I make my own server sometimes and I have only ever had to ban 1 person (and that was for calling all ESF players nerds because he was very very bad at playing ESF) so I do think you should post the ip so we cal all go down and lay some whoopass on them :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom