Kaoken?1.3?

Best answers
Just wanting to no if theres going to be kaoken in 1.3 i just thank the game should have it its in the show i mean come on what the hek if with no kaoken i thank budokia 3 is going to rule over esf in budokia 3 you can power struggle and go kaoken and go ss1 ss2 ss3 and every thing esf is going good but needs stuff that is in the show .

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. Budokai is a side fighting game. ESF is a fly where ever you want, do what ever you want, ONLINE game. soo.. you can pick and choose which one you want to play.

But we're gonna try and do what we can to make ESF still rule over the PC DBZ scene ;)

Best answers
Thenamekman,

Please go back to first grade and learn how to write a complete sentence. Don’t forget spelling and punctuation. In the English language it is not possible to use the word "No" and "Know" interchangeably. Have you ever thought about using a spell check program? If not just load up Microsoft Word and press F7. I am far from perfect but I try to at least convey my thought to others so that they can understand.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stbede77 said:
Thenamekman,

Please go back to first grade and learn how to write a complete sentence. Don’t forget spelling and punctuation. In the English language it is not possible to use the word "No" and "Know" interchangeably. Have you ever thought about using a spell check program? If not just load up Microsoft Word and press F7. I am far from perfect but I try to at least convey my thought to others so that they can understand.
Warning :warning: for flaming. I understood him and so did you. Do not make posts like this one in the future.

Kaiken is under consideration to my knowledge.

Best answers
ya you tell em sonic... that was just blantantly mean dude, not all people speak perfect english especially playing a foriegner based movie/game.

anywayz, whats this so called budokai 3 i keep hearing about, is it a hl mod to? where can i get it... sounds interesting...
and kaioken is going to be nice, im guessing for goku only and it does a dramatic speed boost that will allow him to catch oppenents with mere ease to melee the crap out of. heh.

and as far as i know they are working on ssj3 goku, perf frieza and perf cell. although we dont know when 1.3 is coming out (they dont even give us a estimated time of arrival), we can only hope for the best.

Best answers
VuLLs said:
anywayz, whats this so called budokai 3 i keep hearing about, is it a hl mod to? where can i get it... sounds interesting...
hey dude.. have you been living in a cave ? budokai 3 is a ps2 dbz fighting game that will be released soon, go to http://www.dbzonps2.com/ for more information :talk:

Best answers
yo people stay on the subject! how did that topic become a "what is budokai" topic?
thenamekman I hope u understand the team is working all the time on new stuff... and I think its more important to add new characters and transformations then add the kaiokan, altough it will still be nice to add it and I want it too, also a dbz game is great only if u can go ss1,ss2,ss3 and do kaiokan... so what... can u fly around there like in a real world enviroment... its a side fighting in 3d that is a real stepdown from every other 3d game on the market (soul calibur, tekken, dead or alive, etc...) if it wasnt a dbz based fighting game god knows it would sell a lot less copies, I sure hope they do a lot better on budokai 3. cause it doesnt look too good now :D
peace.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt matter what the hell game were talking about esf rules over all dbz games if you dont believe that you have no point staying in these forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
doesnt matter what the hell game were talking about esf rules over all dbz games if you dont believe that you have no point staying in these forums
i dont beleive it, i like Legends the most, yet I still find a point to be here. I also like the game ESF and is a fan. Dont see what makes you think if ESF isnt the BEST then "get out"....

Best answers
VuLLs said:
they dont even give us a estimated time of arrival
23/08/2005 <= here's your estimated release date... well its my guess lol

well we're getting a new char and new transes in 1.3 and maybe some new moves too... kaioken may be one of these new moves... if not... let's wait and hope that 1.4 has it :laff:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
(they dont even give us a estimated time of arrival)
You cant expect a team, with mutiple people working at different paces, to give you an estimated date to when something will be released. As I said, theyre a team. People work at different paces than others. Some might work slow, pushing the release back, some might work fast, hastening the release. So it makes it difficult to predict the release of something so large, so soon. 1.2 came out not too long ago, so giving an estimated 1.3 release date is unheard of.

Besides, 1.3 isnt even being tested, models, skins and things like that are being made. Right now, 1.2.2 is being tested, so the ESF team and testers are pushing towards that release.

joachim g said:
23/08/2005 <= here's your estimated release date... well its my guess lol
Honestly, that probably isnt too far off. :]

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If youve paid attention to the past releases, the major ones (alphas-1.2) they have been released roughly a year after the previous one. Maybe thats pushing it, bt it will definitly be around may or june of next year. Somewhere in the middle.
These things take more time than you think. Its hard to wok around people's busy schedules.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, most releases took about a year. The way i see, 1.3 will take "atleast" half a year to be released.

Best answers
arrg playstation 2 eew... pc only for me.

anywayz, it doesnt matter if their a team dude, a/an ETA from the whole team (agreed on eta) still would be nice.

taking a year as most of you say is quite eew-ish as well... waiting a entire year for 1.3 BETA patch mind you. its still in its beta stages and its taking them years to get anything accomplished. im just saying if they need assistance on their team why not ask, you dont have to hog the project all for your self. :p

oh ya, and its not like you need to "have a life" every day... i mean i dont go to work every day 24-7, i get vacations (small ones :p), and i dont have to hump my woman 24-7 she got fingers... ROFL...

i'd be doing 50 million things at once to get the project out of its beta stages at least then take it on the slow slow for patches like 2.0 n stuff. just saying for the reasoning of beta testing, 1-2 years is enough bro uh huh uh huh :laff:

well im out peace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:

anywayz, it doesnt matter if their a team dude, a/an ETA from the whole team (agreed on eta) still would be nice.

taking a year as most of you say is quite eew-ish as well... waiting a entire year for 1.3 BETA patch mind you. its still in its beta stages and its taking them years to get anything accomplished. im just saying if they need assistance on their team why not ask, you dont have to hog the project all for your self. :p

oh ya, and its not like you need to "have a life" every day... i mean i dont go to work every day 24-7, i get vacations (small ones :p), and i dont have to hump my woman 24-7 she got fingers... ROFL...

i'd be doing 50 million things at once to get the project out of its beta stages at least then take it on the slow slow for patches like 2.0 n stuff. just saying for the reasoning of beta testing, 1-2 years is enough bro uh huh uh huh :laff:

well im out peace.
*tries not to flame*
Do you have any idea what you just said...? Why is it so weird that it takes them a year to get a new version ready? Do you know how much work it'll be?
Also, 1.3 isn't a patch, it's a completely new version. And because it's a beta doesn't mean it can be done in a matter of weeks.

The team has other things to do with their time, ESF is just kind of like a hobby for them, if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe you think that you don't "need to 'have a life' every day", but that's probably not the way the dev. team thinks about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:

well im out peace.
*sigh*

I tried to tell you this before. This mod for the Dev team is a "just for fun" sort of thing. They do this on their spare time.

If Mastasurf (one of the founders of ESF) gave people a release date, then all the fans that read it will expect it on that EXACT date. it would be read wrong, and if they didn't release on that date fans would be enfuriated. they would flame, get angry, post spam threads about it, think the mod was fake etc. go look at the SOS forums if you don't beleive me.

here is the best guesstimate you will get from the team and everyone else "It's done when its done" you can't rush something that is done in their spare time. Especially when they are probably working more on 1.2.2 then they are 1.3. Models are being made for 1.3 and animations and sounds and stuff, because they don't have to work on 1.2.2. or already finished what they needed to do.

Hell, 1.3 doesn't even have a lay out yet. and 1.2 was released a few months ago, so its going to be a while. Just be patient and it will come.

::EDIT::
if they "got it out of the beta stages" then it probably would be released for a few years. If this were a job and they got paid for it (which they can't) and had to spend a few hours on it a day, they could get it done in a few months a half a year around there.

Best answers
an ETA, estimated time of arrival, is not an exact release date but a date of oh hey we're nearing finishing. just like HL2 had 50 million ETA's. they still moving the release date but this time this ETA is actually factual. no one flamed them they flamed the company vivendi for lawsuit bull crap.

but anywayz, getting out of the beta stage with teasers or putting out 1.2.2 with the stuff to actually beta test so the beta ends faster. having a game 3+ years in a beta is embarasing to the creators. people wont flame for release dates pushed back, but they will flame about poorness of work ethics. (because bugs/glitches are understandible they push back release dates, but lazyness or some crap like that isnt understandible, they push back dates un-needingly).

aka the web design and not being updated when that is a mere 15 mins of coding the html crap. but as i was told the web guy got "lazy". :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, if you wan an ETA, PM Mastasurf or something. So what, there hasnt been an estimated date given by an offical team member. Get over it.

Oh, and by the way. ESF hasnt been in its beta stages for 3 years. Better know your history before saying things that arent true.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ETA: 1 Year. Live with it, Vulls. Try going outside instead of covertly flaming the team. We're lucky enough to be able to play this mod, as it is the best dbz mod ever made up to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom