kick-off Melee recommendation

Best answers
O_O when ppl are in advance melee...sometimes others will get their beams charged up waiting 4 the melee to finish....then the ones in melee are ****ed...so in order to couter this you need alot of l337 skillz...or in the newer version they can make it so that say u hold jump key in melee and charge up for strength of jump...when u hit it u kick off the guy and go sailing along with him going the other way..the beamer can't do ****

if u like this lemme kno...

Best answers
if you're quick enough you can try to dodge the beam with a few teleports, if you still got ki! And it's true it sucks when others just sit back and wait, with a fully charged kamehame, for you to end up advanced meleeing someone! on topic well in some way it already happens, unless the last kick or punch connects in max power! Maybe not as far as you'd like! But once again as many times before I prefer simple melee and so, it doesn't bother me much! As if someone eventually does that to me, I'll just hunt him, so he learns not to do that again, because it's lame!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not fast enough to dodge the beam or you have low ki. Just face the attack and hold block (default "q") you should be able to prevent all damage if you can deflect the attack back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a- what if the lamer shoots to where the other person is supposed to go? then you go right into his attack.

b- rocky sometimes (always) they detonate their beams and that even lamer than just shooting. Thats why I (and many others) suggest removing detonation and putting detaching instead.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have about a second of beam immunity coming out of melee. Use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom