Mirror move

Best answers
i can't remember 4 sure but i tink in DBZ...on 1 of the episodes one of the guyz does a sorta mirror maneuver so there more than 1 and they all charge up but only of of them's real.... so goku or whoever has to make a decision of who's real and who to hit...i tink that move should be added

Best answers
if you want your ideas to be more specific.

Who did it? When?

but, from what i can tell, this wouldnt work.

Best answers
well when you teleport you leave an holographic image so I think it can be done, kinda like that! But still be more specific...

Best answers
I think Tien did this move...when he made 3 more copyes of him...but his PL had been ":" 3 times

Best answers
I posted this one and more detail. The move ethier called Tripple Team or Mirror image. Tien and Goku first did it. Also this was called after image GT but sadly they're going to call it after image casue its from gt. If want more detail just look for my one. Its called Tripple Team

Best answers
It is basically Piccolo's move where he splits into more of him, but....not...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien first did it in the 23rd world martial arts tournament against Goku. He split into four versions of himself except they all had 1/4 the power of the original Tien which is the downfall of this technique. Krillin and Piccolo also did a similar move in the saiyan saga against Nappa, they split into three each and their power was 1/3 the original and they too failed. Cell also has this technique as he has the cells of Tien the orginiator of the technique. Cell used it against Goku in the Cell Games but also fell victim to the techniques major weakness. I don't recall Goku every using this technique.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could see it as a combo animation, hell... I could see a lot of the eye candy stuff you people suggest as combo animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be an awesome combo...Three Tiens belting the poo outta Frieza.

Best answers
Tien taught it to Goku. Kind of think of it you have a tripple melee attack. That would fun or qutripple beam attack.

Best answers
Do you mean this:
Shishin No Ken: Created by Piccolo, this technique is used to split a person into four different parts. Each person created is not just an image like that created with the Zanzoken, but can fight and be attacked. The only problem with the Shishin No Ken move is that each person has only has a quarter of the power and the speed than if there was only one.
?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats the move, However I'm quite sure we first see it used by Tien back in dragonball. (Whether or not it was first developed by Piccolo remains to be seen)

Best answers
I think it was tien who first used that attack, way back in the dragon ball series...
Piccolo has also the ability to do something similar, however I don't remember him using it for attack purpose's, but only for training (practice) purpose's

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If im not mistaken, Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin could do it. I don't recall goku ever using this attack

Best answers
yeah Krillin and Piccolo used it against Frieza in either Form 2 or 3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this sounds to me like multi form , it's already been suggested , and it's been said no to by the team as far as i can remember , it would be unfair to other players , i could see it maybe in a future release , but still , think of the games even balace b4 u suggest an idea like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom