2 LITTLE THINGS (eye and ear candy)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: well i had a bugy game once and my sounds were late to my actions about 0.25 sec and it sounded realy cool for swoop since it gave me the feeling that the char moves faster than sound (in ther series they did move faster than light) and this would give the swoop a bit of a speed feeling

2: when sarting and changing swoop directions it would look like a burst of spead uf there was a little buble sprite like melee but a bit smaller and more visable

o>
O=>
===>

= means swoop direction
o and O is the buble efect
> is the model

same would go for chane swoop

| thias is previous swoop direction

|
O=>

so tell me what you think and sorry if i put it there to complicated (its in my nature ;))

Best answers
i like that too... but instead of the bubble maybe a shockwave? or is it gonna be like that bubble that you see when 2 people finish melee? cause i consider that 'bubble' a shockwave

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean like, having a 'afterimage' (so to speak) appearing behind the player as he swoops? I think thats pretty cool.

Best answers
The sound idea looks (sounds) great, however I'm not getting the swoop idea that well... if I got it right, maybe instead, the aura could become a little bigger for a short moment!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy i ment some sort of flash at swoop start and when you change swoop direction like in the anime

Jumin said:
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->or is it gonna be like that bubble that you see when 2 people finish melee? cause i consider that 'bubble' a shockwave
thats exacly what i ment only editrd a bit so it wouldnt look so big maby the size of the aura
you know like the aura flash in DBZ just be4 they turbo fly (swoop) looks like a small explotion round the character of wich he flies out

Best answers
Yeah, that's kinda like what I said... The aura becomes greater for that instance, like a flash... however when chain swooping it shouldn't be as great as when starting the swoop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom