Combos

Best answers
I was wondering because I always see this. When u do swoop then hold right mouse button to smash them and then teleport and do it 1 or 2 more times. I was wondering if anyone could explain how to do it!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you swoop and hit them and you have 2 choices from this moment on

1. you can swoop again and hit them back, which conserves KI, and makes you more mobile as you can turn while doing it incase they go a different way.

2. teleport which takes more KI and you can only go in one direction, so if your aim is off your going to miss the hit.

and you just hit them a second time. simple as that. you cant swoop and hit them a third it wont let you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF Manual

As for multiple simple melee hits? It takes practice and having your keys set up to where you can perform this technique with ease.

Best answers
Thank God you can do only 2, it would be spammed like hell otherwise.

Best answers
yeah... it sucks getting hit by that thing at all... lol.. question though, when do those 2 hits reset? when the opponent is up right and steadied?

Best answers
Its easy enough to find out, just go in and play it and double melee someone.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you hit them then tele then at the ground you can get them again whle they roll, ive done it once before 3 hits woot!

Best answers
well the wall resets the count so as kingvegeta said you can do it 5 times if you got the right postion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if the guy hits the wall and falls you can hit them again. if they roll you can hit them again.

Best answers
i've gotten them when they've rolled.. but hitting into wall and leting them drop.. that's interesting..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, say they dont know about jumping off (by pressing and holding space bar) they will stick to the wall for about 1 second or 1.5 seconds. then they will fall. if you can hit reach them before they hit the ground then yes you can hit them again

Best answers
dude just hold right click (to kick) and then bind mouse4 "teleport" and teleport into the target 2 times (time this attack correctly) and you should bounce them back 2 times. i call it the double pounce attack.

u can kick em to teammates and they can kick them straight back at ya and by that time u can do a quick charge of ki (number 3 on keyboard) and hold right click to chuck a ball because if you beam they can lock it or beam struggle if their fast enough and its just a risk not to take.

plus the combos are not to secretive, as some would have said, i can teach you them in my server if you wish.

the server name is : Vkk's Tampa Training Server.

do a search on the name with no filters on.

we cannot "discuss" combos on the forums for some retarded reason. oh well bro. there are only 2 combos a punch combo and a kick combo. so dont worry their not to difficult either.

btw, if you get pined on a wall or ground hold jump and backwards key to jump away or fly back so they cannot ki blob ya ;)

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom