Trouble installing any custom auras

Best answers
Hello there. This is my first post here so work with me. :)

Im having some trouble installing a custom aura i have found on the internet. I downloaded the aura and simply just renamed it to aura.mdl but it didnt seem to work. Then I created a copy and renamed it aura.wrl just to see if that was it. but again to no avail. :(

If anyone has the solution to my problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
then just drop them in your sprite folder and you sgouldnt have to rename anything

Best answers
I already been to that site. It seems they only have power up auras which go into sprite(ive already customized my power up). Im talking about Turbo or transformation auras. I found plenty for 1.1 but they didnt seem to work (im using 1.2.1). Also im pretty sure the auras i actually need are models (mdl) not sprites (thus the model that says aura)

Thanks for the help anyways. :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh if they didn't work with 1.2.1 then we can't help you. at least i can't :*(

You might want to request one made. in the request section of the forums uhh somewhere ;)

Best answers
Bah :S

Ok thanks for the help anyways ill request one made.........or better yet make one of my own if someone here can teach me.

Thanks again

Best answers
The website of www.esf-world.com is not working it says that thier are now files.
I had the same problem just try download anther one because same of them don't work.

Best answers
Well Blue dragon which one did you download? becuase all 4 of the ones that I downloaded didnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom