wow look another newb!

Best answers
yup that newb is me.

anyhow i am waiting on the dl.... basicly i think all i need is to dl 1.2 and then the 1.2.1 patch.... i'm ok on that right? it goen into steam....

tips that i might not know being as i havent played this mod is something like a year and a half.... i can't even remember when i played this mod....

anyhow i ran into a guy with an esf tag on ns and wanted to come back and see if he was telling the trueth and it got better.....

some major things i might wana keep in mind might be?

good god the dl servers here are slow... i actualy halfto wait a whole hour on the main dl.... i havent done this in like a year.... *cries* i love and hate steam all in one....

ok well welcome me back nicely because if you don't i might just go eat some worms or something (J/K.... or am I?)

god i am board

Best answers
well just remember that you need half-life in steam so that you can install the files into the hl folder.. it automatically installed to that directory.. i hope your installation is smooth and i hope to play you soon! welcome to the boards

o yeah.. can't help you much with what's changed since i've only played the previous version like a year ago and only once.. but 1.2 and 1.2.1 is pretty fun.

read this.. this is the manual http://www.redsaiyan.org/txt-files/esf12manual.php
it's gonna help u out alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom