scouters and power lvl's

Best answers
alright, well i would like to see scouters more visible so i think this might work

alright first off, when you press f9 to bring it up it should appear on charecters that have it....

charecters that have it....

this would be vegita freeza all them suckers and no other chars would be able to use a scouter...

now i'll give yall a sec to let that sit in and typ in your flames....

now the way you can balance out some people not getting a scouter is simple... does anyone here play natural selection? well do something like that where the marines are the ones with scouters and everyone else would get a sence ability where it puts a bar on them with aprox power marks....

now you make it so that both are full screen things where they are simply numbers ontop of chars... this way its sort of like looking threw it and having it put the readout on you.... and you can also put in energy readings on attacks etc in withought much of a fuss....

if this has been brought up before (i diden't see my idea that i know of...) sorry but it never hurts to get some publicity to ideas you like

Best answers
I can see how you want it to be exact as possible to the anime, but this is a game. Some things needed changing inorder to balance the game.. i don't know about you guys, but when the enemy repeated swoops at me and he's not in my field of vision, i rely on my radar to either swoop or teleport away from the guy that's just straight up owning me..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'm agreeing with Jumin here. The radar is essential in this game, reading power levels isn't nearly as important as knowing where your enemy is. How would non scouter players find dragonballs? People already complain about the diamonds on the heads of characters, how are they going to react to a string of numbers on top as well. Also it would be hard to read the power level of a person far away. (which is the only time you would want to read their power because if they're close you have to react fast to their movements not stop and look at their power.)
It is a game and is not designed to be identical to the show. Sure it would be cool to have scouter's on the models but that is really unneccessary since its so small who would even notice?
Yeah it has been brought up before but not in a separate thread.

Best answers
true things cant be exactly like the anime because like rocky87 said it would make finding the dragonballs alot harder for goku, gohan ect

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not harder. I think it would be near impossible. Think if its good vs. evil. Nobody in good has a scouter so the evil team would be able to grab all the balls before good team has located one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom