New Gohan Move

Best answers
The one handed Kamahameha. So this is what i think about it

Just have one hand up. lol but lets be alittle more specific shall we?
When you fire you should be able to move (watch the and of the cell saga again.)

Best answers
its been suggested before and wasnt viewed to well...the only reason he used one hand is because the other one was damaged...unless there were battle damaged models this would be rather pointless...and moving while firing it wouldnt work to well in my opinion

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't like this either, if anything it would be a weaker KHH. Moving while in a beam isn't really helpful, nobody would use it. I think a super kamehameha is a much better addition to Gohan's repertoire, for his final transformation of course.

Best answers
yeah and while he's firing the super kamehamheha, goku's gohst appears next to him and helps him out (if this seems weird to have a goku + gohan kamehameha, think about some of the fights wihtout character limits that are goku vs goku)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ghost...?

ok then...

ummm... you do that

the kamehameha is just that "kamehameha" the only reason it was super is because it was rather large. all kamehameha's in esf are equal and will remane that way hopfully it all depends on pl krillens khh is stronger that gokus if he has a higher pl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure about that. Goku does (can't remember when...?) A KHH x10 Which of course is much bigger than a regular one. He also does a Super KHH I think back in dragonball against Piccolo Jr. Its just a beefed up version of the regular KHH and I think a decent move to give to Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the Super (Chou) Kamehameha is held a lot longer and has more energy pumped into it, the beam is a lot thicker and wider and of course, does much more damage.

As for the one handed kamehameha, I can't really think of anything to add that hasn't been said, but I don't like it, it's pointless.

Best answers
the problem is, Gohan needs SOMETHING. and badly. but those ****bag writers over in Japan screwed Gohan over, so the superkamehameha would be the only thing he could get.

and tbh, the 10x KHH was done while goku was at what 5000 pl? weak.

the super KHH was probably the absolute strongest beam attack ever fired in all of DBZ. i say add it.

Best answers
i just happened to remember my second idea which ill post later on...

Well, When gohan destroys a big chunk of cell you see him walking with his hand out still carrying the KHH. But ive come up with a new idea. You can only do this once your ssj2 and below 20 hp. thats the only time you can use the one handed KHH because well your low on health. So now that ive finished that let me talk about my other idea

This idea is about powering up the blast.

Like this ----->
that would be a normal full-size KHH, GG, FF you get the picture. now when you are in a beem struggle or not you press a button that'll make the beam about 2x bigger and stronger. Making it

like this =====>>
this would use up all your ki though so itll be fair and let others try and stop you before its too late.

well thats my idea enjoy this useless idea!

Best answers
thats an ok suggestion you should probably make the beam growing client side so it wont cause extra lag for lower end machines and if you cant do that it can always add power without any visuals

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although the KHH x 10 was when Goku was at pl 5000, think of how it would change now that Goku is at pl in the millions. The KHH x 10 would increase in power just as Goku/Gohan have increased. Obviously he'd only get Super KHH or KHH x 10 which one doesnt really matter.

Best answers
I have suggested this twice.

Parent & Child Kamehameha:
Japanese Name: Oyako Kamehameha
First Used By: Goku and Gohan
Description: This is where a some one who is dead assists someone alive with a Kame Hame Ha. Goku helps out Gohan against Cell, and he also helps out Gohan and Goten against Brolly in DBZ Movie #10

10 Times Kamehameha:
Japanese Name: 10 Bai Kamehameha
First Used By: Goku
Description: This is one of Goku's favorite techniques after transforming to SSJ4 in DBGT. It is a suped-up version of the Kamehameha, literally 10 times it's normal power, thanks to the power Goku recieves from his SSJ4 form.

Japanese Name: Chou Kamehameha
First Used By: Goku
Description: Basically the same as the regular Kamehameha but it is much more powerful and uses a lot more energy. It was used by Goku against Piccolo in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budoukai.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The parent child one I don't like.

The Chou Kamehameha is the strongest of the lot (I think) and a worthy addition to Gohan.

10 times is from GT is it? Then I suppose its out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think Shogi got his wires crossed, the 10x KHH is red (SSJ energy colour is Gold, but SSJ4 energy colour is red) and is done when in SSJ4 form (The form gives you 10x the strength, so the Kamehameha is 10x stronger) Anyway it's GT so it won't get in, though there are sprites for it on ESF-World.

And you say Gohan got screwed over? He destroyed Cell which nobody else could do, won the Cell Games, was the first to ascend to SSJ2, saved the world AND got Mystic as a unique form. If anyone got screwed over it was Krillin...

I wouldn't mind seeing Super Kamehameha as Gohan's KHH's secondary fire, but it's been suggested so many times that they've put it in the sticky for things not to suggest.

As for 1 handed KHH, it would only be logical if it was a Father-Son KHH, which has also been suggested several times, but it would look very odd if Gohan suddenly lost the use of his left arm every time he used it, especially before and after melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but Gohan's character kinda died off in the end...Great Saiyaman? I mean what was that? And in GT he loses Mystic (Since he's able to transform into super saiyan again)

The point is Gohan does need an ultimate, finishing, UNIQUE move like most other characters have. If you're following the series then the only move that covers all of the above is the Super KHH. Unless I've missed a technique teen/kid Gohan has that fits the required description.

Best answers
I agree with Rocky he does need his uniqe move and that is the One-Handed KHH. But because of my new idea i think that it should be back to normal power instead 1/3 power more.

That new idea does work it works like a big power surge and should widen little by large.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
And you say Gohan got screwed over? He destroyed Cell which nobody else could do, won the Cell Games, was the first to ascend to SSJ2, saved the world AND got Mystic as a unique form. If anyone got screwed over it was Krillin...
Ok, he destroyed cell, that was 1 episode in the entire 200+ episode series. Mystic form wasnt even important for one full episode. he fought buu for like 5 minutes, then started gettin owned again.

Krillin played several important roles through the story, he was the long time friend, with Goku through thick and thin etc.

Gohan had such potential to be the new Goku after he decided to stay dead, but no, they had to bring his old ass back. Imo, DBZ would have been a far better series if Goku had his own story line split off about his exploits while dead, and Gohan saving the world.

Anyway, back on topic, i was referring to the 10x KHH he did against Vegeta, because i knew all GT material was excluded.

Best answers
The one handed kamehameha is called parent and child kamehameha.

Chou kamehameha is just a japanese name. The english name is Ultimate Kamehameha

Best answers
for the last time guy above me.
Its King Kai that lends Goku a hand to draw out the true power of Gohans KHH. He had no part other than encouraging him to use full blast when Vegeta hit him with GG. SO WAKE UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was all Gohan that beat Cell. Goku merely coached him through it and told him to tap into powers he never knew he had. Sure without Goku Cell would've won but it was Gohan's energy that beat Cell, nothing to do with Goku's energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom